Chapter 1 - The Proposal

It was a quiet day in the office until Komaeda comes flying in through the room into Hinata having him knock over his pencil and pen bucket.

             "Hinata we need to take a vacationnn, we haven't taken one in like three yearrrrrss," Komaeda whines. Hinata laughs and turns around to hug Komaeda.

              "There, there. Trust me I know we haven't taken a vacation in awhile. That's why I booked us tickets to Florida for the week.." Komaeda pokes his head up with his eyes wide and his eyes twinkling with happiness. He throws himself into Hinata and kisses him on the cheek.

               "Yes!!! Finally, thank you Hinata! I love you so much!" He excitedly yells. Then they tell their boss that they are going to be leaving New Hampshire for the week and go to Florida to stay with friends.                        

                 Their boss accepts their request and they head to their apartment to pack stuff for the flight. Hinata has to go through the whole process of renting a car when they get down to Florida and finding a house they can rent for the week. Since Nagito hasn't turned 18 yet, he can't do all of this while Hajime is 19 and can do most of this without being suspicious.

              "Hinata I am so excited we actually get to leave, just us two. We can go to the beach, go to the movies, restaurants, amusement parks," While Komaeda goes on and on about what they can do, Hinata is occupied by his own thought. I wonder if he knows that a hurricane might hit Florida while we are down there... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

              Hinata scans his and Komaeda's tickets through the scanner of the airport. The person working at the stand takes all of their luggage and tells them that they need to go through security in 15 minutes. The two of them walk up the stairs holding hands.

             "Hinata?"

              "Hmm?" 

             "Are you nervous about this flight?" Komaeda questions. Hinata turns to him puzzled until he realizes that Komaeda's hand starts to tremble. Hinata grabs ahold of his hand with both hands and looks directly into his eyes.

             "I will protect you even if you are afraid of the silliest things, you are my boyfriend Nagito. Boyfriends are supposed to look out for one another," Komaeda smiles and snuggles his face onto Hinata's shoulder.

             "Thank you,"