avoiding people

after speaking to his dad sebastian wondered what his dad was going to tell him as he headed back outside but didnt go to the table. the meal was over so people were getting up and ralking to each other so sebastian tuck that has his excuse not to sit at the table.

instead he headed to the makeshift bar and was looking trying to decide what to have he caught his mom looking at him sohe grabbed a soda and walked away waving the can slightly so his mom could see.

" hey seb" a girl called Victoria said she was the daughter of their nex door neighbours she was his age and had made several attempts to get his attention in the past few months sebastian wasnt interested.

" hey" sebastian said opening his can and taking a sip.

" i couldnt help but notice how tense you were earlier " she said before running her fingers along his arm he just looked at her with narrowed eyes.

" so" sebastian said feeling irritable.

" i could help you out help you release some of that tension" she said.

" no thank you" sebastian said she glared at him.

" what" she demanded to know showing her true colours as a spoilt brat.

" i said thank you but no" sebastian said calmly.

"your refusing me" she said

" yes" sebastian said

" everything alright" sj asked appearing next to sebastian.

" yes grandad Victoria is just having a tantrum" sebastian said she gkared at him.

"i hope your ok miss Marshall " sj said to Victoria.

" your grandson has insulted me" she said

" oh " sj said looking at sebastian but had a twinkle in his eyes.

" how have you insulted her seb" sj asked sebastian who was well and truly fed up wuth Victoria not only tonight but how she had been acting aroubd for the padt few months decided honesty was the best policy.

" she offered to have sex with me" sebastian said victoria flushed deeply and stormed off sj looked completely unfazed.

" yes been part of our family does sometimes involve unwanted attention still we cant help being goid looking can we eh" sj said

" oh believe me she is more attracted to my trust fund than me" sebastian said

" yes i remember when i was your age some girls are like vultures " sj said

" yeah thats a good way to describe them" sebastian said

" rachel is a lovely girl" sj said

" grandad..." sebastian started to say.

" im not meaning amything by it" sj chuckled

" sure your not" sebastian said though he chuckled too.

" i just mean she has a class about her and she doesnt strike me as the type to fall for the trust fund" sj said

" no she isnt like that" sebastian admitted.

" skylar looks happy" sj said sebastian followed his grandads gaze to see skylar and marley dancing skylar had the biggest smile on his face and it appeared that she was whispering to her making her blush and goggle.

" yeah he does" sebastian said

" excuse me" rachel said appearing next to him.

" hey rachel" sebastian said hoping sj would keep his mouth shut.