Chapter 17: Earthquake And Little Toby.

If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk of malware , visit https://www.wattpad.com/story/27985436?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=awesomepersian&wp_originator=fbQkJRNrkmymERKlPOLbiJFnU%2FEGw2V0yITCGnKfr2wcWd7hNMEYgLJV7WAsOdxE4ArkszylLJwn2WIAlEFPIgUfZjJiX5dTgTChgIhlQXhsn4MQpbGJX9qdFs94B%2Bz%2B

Callie's pov:

My stomach is hurting, pain took over all my body.

With all the hissing I made, Xavier jumped out of the bed and yelled, "I have garlic stupid vampire!"

His features softened when he saw me curled in a ball, hugging my stomach.

"Love? What's wrong?" His eyes widened and took a long sniff, and he looked at the ceiling disappointed, "why isn't it her heat?"

He walked over to me and hugged me.

His body's heat helped the pain lessen, a bit, very small, you know in nano-

I think you got it... I'm in too much pain to tell you about how much it hurts.

"Callie? What's happening?" Xavier asked bewildered.

"I- I don't know," I muttered.

I don't really know what's happing!

The floors are shaking, the chandelier is moving from side to side, as if it's dancing.

Someone yelled in the mindlink,  'THERE IS A EARTHQUAKE STAY STILL!'

No shit Sherlock!

I didn't know that...

But this earthquake was so sudden.

Like someone did it-

Wait!

I did it.

I opened my fists and the earthquake stopped.

Yet again the same person yelled in the mind link, 'THE EARTHQUAKE IS OVER!'

"You okay?" Xavier asked.

I nodded my head.

He made a humming sound and kissed my cheeks.

"Xavier?" I paused to look at him, "I think earth element was activated."

"What!?" He literally yelled, his ocean blue eyes widen.

He said in a hushed tone, "you did that?"

"Maybe?" I asked myself, "let's try again."

"Okay, let's try again," he nodded his head.

Earthquake, earthquake, earthquake...

I closed my hands in fists and the ground shook.

'THERE IS ANOTHER EARTHQUAKE! STAY TOGETHER!'

'JOHNSON WE ALREADY KNOW SHUT UP DUDE!'

I opened my fists and the earthquake stopped.

'THE EARTHQUAKE IS OV-'

'JOHNSON FOR GODS SAKE SHUT UP!'

Xavier looked at me annoyed and yelled with his voice filled with authority, 'BOTH OF YOU BETTER STOP TALKING OR ELSE I WILL PERSONALLY CAS-'

'YES ALPHA!' Johnson and the other one yelled before Xavier can even finish that sentence.

I laughed at Xavier as he was so close to threatening two young boys.