Chapter 19

Riley's P.O.V.

Moments later, I walked upstairs to pack. It didn't take me long, since I didn't have much. When I was finished, I decided to take out my diary, and write.

May 19, 2014 8:53pm

I feel like something bad is going to happen this weekend. I feel like by the time I get back from this vacation, something is going to be waiting for me. I wonder if this is my karma for being the reason of Nala and Zayn's break up. I think Caroline and Niall are going to get together. They are so cute. Niall is shy, and so is Caroline...somewhat. I often wonder why I can't find love normally. Sometimes I just get angry at myself for not looking hard enough. I feel like my life is like a balloon. For a few days, it stays up, then one day, it just falls. I think that Harry has a thing for me. I wouldn't be surprised. He is funny, and charming. Far more better than the guys in London. They are all romantic, but thats it. I just hope Zayn

There was a knock at the door.

"Riley, are you busy?" it was Harry. "Come on in Harry" I giggled, as I put my diary inside my bag.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked, as he sat next to me on the bed.

"Sure Harry, anything at all" I smiled.

This kinda reminded me about the day Zayn confessed his love for me.

"Will you go on a date with me?" He mumbled.

I looked at him. He started to blush.

"Aww Harry...Of course I will" I teased. His face lit up.

"Really? Woah, I thought that I was going to get shot down. Well, where do you want to go?" he asked.

"Um...anywhere is good for me" I said.

"How about Scarlet's Fever?" He asked. I shook my head no.

"No way, that place charges $5 for a glass of water!" I exclaimed.

Harry pinched my cheeks.

"Anything for my Riley" He smiled.

Zayn's P.O.V.

I finally decided to go to bed. I turned off the t.v. and went to the kitchen to get me some apple juice. As I was walking up the steps, I heard Riley giggle. Then I heard Harry.

"I'm serious... I'm gonna wear a bright yellow suit, with the matching bowtie. I know how much you love bowties. And you have to wear something bright too" He laughed.

"Harry, I don't think that I have anything bright in my closet....We'll have to go shopping together." Riley giggled.

Harry is making my future girlfriend giggle. He is going on a date with my future girlfriend. All of a sudden, I heard glass break. I looked down to see pieces of broken glass in my hand. Harry and Riley came running out.

"Oh my gosh Zayn!" Riley yelled as she pulled me in her room.

"Harry, can you please give Mr. Jacobs and I sometime alone?" Riley asked as she cleaned up the cut, and put a band-aid on it.

“Now...You wanna tell me what happened?” She asked me, as she put her supplies away.

“The glass broke” I told her. Riley stopped and looked at me.

“Why thank you Captain Obvious.” She laughed.

“The truth Zayn.” She said.

Technically, it was the truth.

“I was angry okay!” I yelled. She sat on the bed.

“Why?” She looked worried.

“Just stressed about Nala” I lied.

I got up, refusing to hear anymore, and walked to my room.

Riley’s P.O.V .

(The next morning)

I opened my eyes to the smell of food.

‘I’m such a fat girl’ I thought to myself.

I got up, washed my face, brushed my teeth, and made my way downstairs. Zayn and Niall was playing on the XBOX, Caroline was on her phone, and Harry was cooking.

“Good morning Ri ! ” Caroline exclaimed. I smiled, and made my way to the kitchen. I tussled Harry’s short curly hair.

“Hey!” he looked at me.

“You don’t touch the fro.” he said.