ch 6

Jordan's pov

Am back from my little trip, and am back to my duties, everything is just on me. What i need now is support, support from family but i have none.
I don't fancy recalling what happened to my family a long time ago, its a lot to handle but i have ways of coping. Which of course involves sex, the daughters of the ministers just cant take their eyes off me, they'll do anything to seduce me. I know am attractive and i don't need to impress any woman to fall for me in fact they come willingly. Another way i cope is being strict in my politics, that always work, i just need to know that this kingdom is secured.

But since i came back from my secret trip, i couldn't do anything right, i was thinking alot and that is not me at all. Am thinking about Marianna, urrgg if i had known i could have banged her, then i wouldn't have been thinking so much about her, i need to look for a way to get her out of my system. She's hot and all but i have a kingdom that depends on me.
_________________
"Its done sir, she's in the guest room" my P.A said and left after acknowledging him with a nod.
She's finally here, oh lord how i want to take her right now, I've planned all i have to do for me to get her out of my system tho, i sent my P.A to give her an invitation to my birthday celebration which is tomorrow, and am also having dinner with her today, ohhh i cant wait to see her again she has been the only thing on my mind since the day i saw her, i cant wait to feel her.
------------------
Its time to meet her, i know am late but i had to finish some work.
I opened the door to the dining and she stood up immediately and wow! She look beautiful, like a queen. She was looking at me with an expression i cant read, she looks stiff i cant tell why.

I sat down thinking she would do the same but she just stood there looking at me. "You may sit". I said and it was as if she wanted to faint as she sat down. I was about to speak but when i saw a look of confusion then realisation on her face, i smirked and said "Glad to meet you again,Marianna"

She looked so shocked that she couldn't say anything. I waited for her to get herself before adding"thanks for accepting my invitation." "Th-thank you..." She stuttered.

"Shall we?" I asked referring to the food on the table. She only nodded without saying anything. I was waiting for her to start but it seems as if she was also waiting for me so i began to eat, she followed suit and i smiled to myself.

----------------------
We were through with dinner and of course i wanted to know more about her. "So, tell me about yourself." I asked, i was looking at her intensively simply because I can't help my self, there's something about her lips and i am so curious right now, i cant stop looking at them. It looks as if she's having a hard time trying to talk right now but spoke anyway.
"Well, there is nothing much to say...i-i work in an inn and i live some blocks away from the inn.." She trailed and shrug. Well i wasn't expected her to tell me what i already knew but i guess that's a start.  "And your friends?" "I dont have any friend".
"Uhh the girls in the inn?"
"I don't relate with them". Ohh a loner, just like me.
"Family?". I asked.  "I have none". Am confused right now and i think she knows because she quickly replied. "I'm an orphan".oh wow,  why am surprised is that she doesn't look sad at all.
"Oh am sorry about that. Well you must have someone? At least a boyfriend?".i asked and she just shook her head.
To be honest that was all i wanted to know because now she will be mine, fully.

----------------
I escorted her to her room before going back to my study to work, but unfortunately i couldn't do anything . All i could think about is how she is going to be mine tomorrow, I've had mr sedrach prepare every single thing,  i cant wait.

Hi guys! Happy new year to you all.
Well i apologize for the late update. I hope you guys would like this chapter tho.
Its short and all but I'll write Marianna's p. O. V soon.  Thanks for reading
And please dont forget to vote and comment. Thanks again