The umbrella

"So by the time I got there, it was all over! I'm way bummed!" sighed Alya.
"Don't worry. You'll get your scoop eventually," smiled Marinette.
"Your right. Next target, Ladybug: An exclusive interview," planned Alya.
"Ooo sounds exciting!" cried Marinette.
"Oh wait! Even better! Finding out who's really under that mask!" said Alya.
"Uh huh, good luck with that one!" smirked Marinette.

(The scene with Adrien and his father).

The two girls walked into class and was about to head to their seats they sat in yesterday.
"No wait!" smiled Marinette. She ran up to the seat behind Adrien and pointed.

"Uh, Marinette, your in the wrong seat," said Chloe innocently.
"Go sit over there," smirked Marinette.
"But... that's our seat!" protested Sabrina.
"You heard me! Now go on! Get lost!" snapped Marinette. Chloe and Sabrina sadly walked to where she pointed and sat down.

At that moment, Adrien happily walked into class and sat down

Marinette came outside holding her bag. Unfortunately, it was raining. Adrien came out with his umbrella.

Now was his chance. He could finally tell her everything.
"Hey," he smiled, waving.

Marinette tilted her head to the opposite of where Adrien was standing.
He let out a small, quiet sigh and put his umbrella up.

"I just wanted you to know that I was only trying to take the chewing gum off your seat. I swear," he sighed.
Marinette looked at him blankly.

"I've never been to school before. I've never have friends. It's all sort of new to me," he added. He shrugged a little and held out his umbrella for her to take.

Marinette slapped his hand.
"Don't pity me with the story of your life! How do I know what you were or weren't doing?" snapped Marinette.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.
"Not happening! How can I trust you?" she asked.

Adrien walked away, still holding the umbrella. He stopped to find his kwami, Plagg, peeking out of his pocket.
"Your first day of school and we already have two enemies!" he cried.
"She's not my enemy! We're just... not on good terms right now," he protested.

Marinette walked to the bakery in the rain.

Not on good terms Adrien? Well, you were always like that unfortunately! Months passed and he tried but she wasn't accepting it. He accepted the fact that they were enemies now.

One day...
"Marinette, wake up!" cried Tikki.
"I'm up. What's up?" she asked.
"Chat Noir sent a request to meet you at the Eiffel Tower," she informed.
"Alright. Tikki, spots on!" cried Marinette.

Where Marinette stood, a masked hero took her place.
"Let's see what the kitty wants," groaned Ladybug.