Chapter 11

Guys I have two things to mention before doing ANYTHING right now. The first is the most important but that'll come the second news.

You are probably getting fed up of me saying "I am super duper sorry" or "I've been busy" but I have an excuse... I don't know how to say this but I had to have a break off of Wattpad.

Holiday and tests and friendship was just really bad but then the stress of writing. I gave up. But I'm ready!

The second thing is an apology. To a girl EpicWritingCupcake

In January she wrote me a form to be part of this but... i didn't read or respond. So here is a chapter dedicated to you. And also, The_ChatBug this chapter is dedicated for you as well as she made an excellent point.

Chapter 2 ended in a cliffhanger of Adrien kissing Marinette. Well, here's what happened.

The kiss broke and Marinette stared into Adrien's eyes.
"I...um," she stammered.
"Shh," he smirked. She shook her head.
"I can't date you, even if I wanted to. We're enemies we can't just yell to the world 'WE'RE DATING' and it all happened in the matter of 5 minutes," explained Marinette.
"What about... secret dating?" asked Adrien.
"Not a bad idea but, your bad or I'm good. Which one?" she sighed.
Adrien sighed as well.

"This is why we can't work. I'm sorry Adrien. I truly am. But we must remain as enemies," she snapped, trying to sound as angry as possible.
"I still get to flirt with you though," he winked.
"What was that?" she smirked and walked off.

"One day," he nodded.

Anyway so that was what happened. And now the new character who has been waiting months to be part of it.

Abby's POV

I walked into school with a confident smile on my face. My beautiful bunny ring placed on my finger and my lovely pink pastel dress dropping down to just above my knees.

A girl with short, straight blonde hair looked at me (aka Jazz).
"Our team or theirs?" she asked.
"Um... what's your team?" I asked, never losing my smile.
"The good team," smirked a boy with blonde hair (aka Adrien).
"You all say that," I shrugged, giggling slightly.
"She's good," laughed a girl with amber hair and black glasses. I could tell she was good.

"I'm a good person. I especially love it when Hawkmoth, Moonpaw and Rena Rouge battle Crazy Cheetah, Ladybug and Chat Noir. I wish to join Moonpaw and Rena Rouge. And I wish Crazy Cheetah would as well," I nodded.

"Ok. Well Marinette is nasty. Just a heads up," smiled the blonde boy. "I'm Adrien." He walked off to another boy.

"Who is that?" I squealed.
"Um... Adrien Agréste. A model. And mine," laughed the girl called Jazz.
"Not him silly. The boy next to him," I giggled, pointing.

"Kim?" gasped the amber-haired girl.
"Kim. Such a handsome name for a knight in shining armour," I sighed dreamily. The two girls had their eyes wide opened.
"Well Alya, me and um... Luna won't have any competition," smirked Jazz.
"Yep."

The bell rung for class.
"Am i in your class?" I asked.
"Nope. Your in mine. We have P.E first," smirked Kim, walking up to us with Adrien.
"O....ok. Um...d...do you tink I mean think you could show he I mean... um... me the way p...please," I stammered.
"Totally," he cried and we walked off, with Alya waving.

Jazz's POV

Marinette wandered towards us before we could walk to class.
"Another new girl in your group! This is so not fair," she groaned.
"Since when do you care. Your already royalty," smirked Adrien, winking.
"Ugh enough with your pathetic and lame pick-up lines to get me to fall in love because it doesn't work! Anyway, good luck getting into trouble with Miss Bustier," snapped Marinette and ran off.

"She's gonna bribe her with either money or suing the school," sighed Alya.
"Yup," I agreed.

Again, I'm sorry for not publishing sooner or getting you included EpicWritingCupcake so I hope you forgive me.