Chapter 3: The new girl

Luna's POV
"Summer?" I whispered.
"What's up Luna?" she asked.
"I'm nervous about starting this new school," I said blushing a bit.
"Why?" she asked.
"Well... a boy I like from photo shoots attends this school," I whispered.

"Adrien Agréste?" she guessed.
I nodded a bit and she giggled.
"You'll be fine. Just find friends and you'll be fine," assured Summer.
"Thanks."

I walked up the stairs to Collège Françoise Dupont.

Marinette's POV
Rose was talking non-stop about her ideas for my fashion project, while I was eyeing the new girl. I must've caught her attention because she walked up to us and introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Luna," she smiled.
"Hi Luna. I'm Marinette and this is Rose. Your new right?" I asked. She nodded and I had an idea to make her one of us.
"Marinette can tell you everything you need to know," smiled Rose.
"First things first, Chloe Bourgeois," I said.
"She's the Mayor's daughter right?" she assumed.
"Yes. Anyway, she's the mean person. She'll act all innocent but the only way we can stand up to her is be mean to her," I said.

"That's not how I was taught," she said.
"This school is different," I snapped.

Luna's POV
I gave her a frightened look before she said,"I have anger issues. Sorry. Anyway rule 2. Stay away from Agréste. He isn't mine but he is my enemy!"

"Oh. Um... sure," I stammered.
"And Alya. Stay away from her too. She will make you be nice to Chloe when you shouldn't! Ok?"
I nodded but could sense Summer was extremely confused.

"So... welcome to the school," smiled Rose.
"And welcome to our group," added Marinette.

School started not long after that. I sat down on my own. Marinette tried sitting next to me but Miss Bustier wasn't having it.

The love of my life came though.
"Hi. I'm Adrien. Nino isn't here so we're partners today," he smiled. I could see him look back. I looked back too.

He was smirking while Marinette was frowning. I turned back to the teacher as she called the register.

The day was unusual. Adrien was trying to hit on Marinette. I thought she said he was her enemy?

At lunch I escaped from the pair of them and went to the girls bathroom.
"Summer," I whispered.
"Hello Luna," she smiled.
"Those two are weird," I muttered.
"Yes. Also, I feel the presence of Ladybug and Chat Noir's kwami's presence here," added Summer.
"Wait what?!" I cried.

"Well... they're here. Somewhere. Ever wonder why their the only ones evil and all of the other kwamis are good?" asked Summer.
"All the time," I said.

"It was when they first met. At first they hated each other but they became mean together and liked each other. Sort of. So when someone possesses them, they're villains. They fight heroes that Hawkmoth creates but unfortunately, Hawkmoth is losing the war," she explained.

"Woah!" I gasped.
"Anyway, I'll let you continue your school day. And become friends with Marinette. She is odd but, you might like her," sighed Summer.
"Alright. Bye," I smiled.

Ok guys! Another chapter completed. As I promised, a shoutout. Today's one goes to shelaWolf0104