Chapter 9

Everything was going great. Well, at least for Luna. Luna was finally getting to know Adrien, she finally earned Marinette's trust again and Jazz was keeping well away from Adrien. But also, Jazz and Luna were getting along, slowly.

"Hello Luna," smiled Jazz.
"Hello Jasmine," waved Luna as she sat down in her seat.
Jazz sat down in her seat and smirked at Alya.
"Call me Jazz."

"Luna, did you read our schedule yesterday?" demanded Marinette.
"Of course Mari. Read it three times so that it was stuck in my head," she nodded.
"Good. And don't talk to that "Jazz" girl. Understood?" groaned Marinette, pointing towards Jazz with an evil grin.
"Loud and clear," nodded Luna.
"Good. Because Marinette does not like to be disobeyed," scowled Rose. Luna just held her head high and smirked. Rose muttered some curse words under her breath and sat down next to Marinette.

Luna could hear Jazz and Alya talking.
"See? Vicious and terrifying. If only she was like she was before she met Adrien," sighed Alya.
"What did you say?" snapped Marinette and stood up fast.

Adrien and Nino got a worried look, Sabrina and Chloe started breathing frightenedly, Ivan and Mylene ignored her and Rose and Luna began to groan in annoyance. Alya stood up and smirked.

"I'm not scared of you. I said I WISH YOU WERE LIKE YOU WERE BEFORE YOU MET ADRIEN!" shouted Alya.
"Oh really? Your...your not scared of me?" laughed Marinette, walking towards Alya.

Alya began to walk backwards until she reached the wall.
"Oh no," mouthed Luna. Marinette clenched her fists together and cackled.

Jazz growled as Marinette passed her table. She stood up angrily and tapped Marinette's shoulder. She annoyedly turned around.

Jazz punched Marinette in the face and growled.
"SHE ISN'T AND NEITHER AM I!" yelled Jasmine. Rose ran to Marinette, who was now led of the floor with a bloody nose, and grabbed a tissue from her pocket.

"You will regret that!" snapped Rose and escorted Marinette to the nurse's office.

Luna hi-fived Jazz, Nino shook her hand and Adrien hugged her. Luna then snapped inside. And she has never received a hug from Adrien, and she got one for punching her!

"You will pay for this Jasmine," she hissed under her breath.