Prologue

At the entrance of the court a fight breaks out between an old man and two police officers as the pitiful wife weeps at the side.

"I demand to see the judge! My son was unfairly judged, he did not do it! I want to speak with the judge, he has wronged my family. You have no right to stop me!" One of the police officers stays tight-lipped, not saying anything as the other one tries to find reason with the upset old man.

"Sir, please leave, you are bothering the people. Please find another person to submit your complaints, for you are not allowed entrance to the court." The old man purses his lips and leaves with heavy steps and a red face, with his wife following in hurry.

Right at that time, a tall woman exits the build as she checks the clock at her wrist. Slim sillhouette with a tight suit and tall heels, she walks in a steady pace. The police officers bow at her direction as soon as they see her and she nods in return. Her eyes wander from the clean, empty floor to some dirty and worn-out male shoes, she travels her gaze upwards just to see the same old man as before that made the commotion.

She knows him, he was the father of the 20-year-old that was just yesterday judged. She was there, she was the one judging anyways.

-----

"Please, I did not do it, you have to believe me! It was a trap!" The young man was crying out in the cold, cruel room. Of course it was useless, the proof was enough to put him in prison for at least 20 years- or even more. 

Rape of 3 underage children, one dying in the process, the case was already inhumane enough. She looked down at the person sweating desperately. Her mouth opened and the cruel words came out of her mouth as the gavel slowly came down on the wooden surface to make a blunt sound, signalling the case is closed. 

"Guilty." 

-----

Those eyes, everytime...She remembers it, fourteen years ago, when she was 18 years old, her old father was at the opposing side, head down, not being able to see his expression. She stood as a witness, revealing her daddy's cruel deed to her own mother, as she was stabbed in the gut, now lying in the hospital's bed, in comma.

The judge hit his gavel on the office, judging him guilty. That's the only time he raised his head, showing an expression of a lost man, hopeless gaze.

She shakes her head just as she turns to the alley, spotting her car just right in front. She doesn't glance her dirty surroundings full of trash, that is, until a door slams next to her and she turns her head in alarm. 

She knows those eyes. The pistol is raised up, just right between her eyes.

She knows those eyes. The finger slowly pushes the trigger.

"Fathe-"

Boom.