Epilouge

1 year Later

Kyla and Carlin are happy ass ever still in Dallas Texas. They aren't engaged yet they've been too busy with work. Carlin owns a car wash, bowling Alley and produces music for new upcoming artist. Kyla is a Dental Hygienist and in school to become a Dentist. She's in the process of opening up her hair salon. Aliyah is now 2 and busy as ever.

Nicole and Pont are still arguing about the little shit but they make up. BJ is 6 and Vaeh is 1 almost 2 still cute. Nicole has a job at the hospital as the receptionist. Pont owns a Car lot and a restaurant.

India left DeQuantez and Baby quan. Come to find out she was a lesbian. Her and Kyla got into it caus she tried hitting Ky up but Ky let her know what them hands do. Now Deqantez A Single dad but Is talking to this Mystery girl.

Sierra and Brandon are doing really well . He has multiple restaurants in Atlanta and Dallas. He also owns two strip clubs in Dallas called LuckyPalace. Aerial is now in Kindergarden and is doing very well. She's even completing some 1st grade work.Sierra and Brandon  are STILL planning their wedding. Brandon and Faith co-parent with Tori and he see's her all the time now. Faith has cleaned her house and Brandon helped replace her nasty ass carpet. Tori back is healed and only had a few old scars. Life has been treating them well.

Faith. POV

I am officially doing better for myself. I stopped stripping and I cut out the drugs. Yes I was a user but I didn't abuse the drug. I'm clean now. I been clean since that day Brandon came and spoke to me about Tori. Speaking of him , Brandon on his way to come get Tori for the summer . While he here I got a surprise for him too. I wanted him to meet my new boyfriend. Yes I'm dating but it's nothing serious yet. But I feel that it's gonna get that way really soon. Co parenting with his has gotten a lot easier with Brandon and his family and baby girl loves them soo much.

"Mommy, Dada commin"Tori asked tapping my legs. I smiled down at her.

"Yes, your dad is comming" I said straightening up the house. I wanted everything to be perfect for their arrival since he had so much shit to say.

The door bell rung and their stood my dark chocolate ,baby. His name was Drew. His eves was on swim and he was everything a girl could want

"Was sup baby girl?" He said hugging me and squeezing me tight.

"Heyy, I miss you!" I said letting him in.

As he was walking in he stopped dead in his tracks.

"Who is that?" he asked pointing at my baby.

"This my daughter, Tori. Say hey Drew" I said picking her up. She waved her little hand.He clenched his jaw.

"Who her daddy !" he asked as with his eye brows furrowed and mouth balled up. I scrunched my face up cause what the hell he on.

"Brandon , why you know him" I

"THAT THE MUTHAFUCKA WHO KILLED MY BROTHER.."

-----------------------------

-that ending thoe!!!

- did you like it or nah!!!!!

YASSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm done with this book! Yasssssss *twerks* IM READY FOR BOOK TWO!!

Book Two coming out soon STAY TUNED. 😘😘😘