Insight

Hi my name is Alliana Marry J. Trino , I've been studying at Cristamony Institute Of Learning for about 4 years.

I've been top of my class since i moved here. I mean i wasn't totally Einstein smart but i work hard. Rumor has it theres a special class that only gifted and special personalities go to the well known...

Class A-

I often hear on the jeep on my way here that student in that class are "just out of this world"

Its my first class on my fifth year on CIL but Mrs. Tracer "The School Principal" asked me to go to her office before i continue to class.

As i was walking down that tree line and stony patch to the principals office i was nervous. Its the first time i have been called to go there for no apparent reason.

As soon as i noticed I was there I knocked three times on the door, As I was about to knock the forth time the door opened, a guy wearing a galaxy green hoodie walked out . He stoped and looked at me and said "Geek" and put his hood and i saw a charming looking guy... with piercings and a smooth undercut . "Moron" I shot back at him but he smirked and walked away.

Who was that guy? I said to my self i have known every student here being a senior high school student "yes Im grade 11" not to lie he's quite good looking. But scratch i promise my self my next boyfriend will be smart and charming as him but i have doubt he's smart just the way he looks he must be on the lower sections.

"Ms. Trino you ok?" Snap back to reality as the principal looks at me with confusion . "Yes Mam, Bakit nyo po ko pina tawag?" I replied. "Come here have a seat" as she pointed to the vacant seat in front of her , i sat down and not to mention I was shaking the entire time.

"Ms. Trino, lets cut to the chase. Im here to assess about your grades" then my face turned pail after hearing that. "What about my grades mam?" I reply trying not to stutter. "You gave been top of your class since you transferred her, Im glad to say that you have been chosen for ascension for Class A- , Congratulations!"

I wanted to jump and pinch my self . Am I dreaming? After a smile and a couple of jumps sat back down "Im honored Mam its been my dream to be I'm this class" i said with joy in my tone.

"Ms. Trino I'm more than happy for your efforts in your studies" She replied , as she said she brought out a paper a contract to be exact. "Please sign this papers so that we know you accepted the offer"

As fast as i can signed the paper and Ms. Tracer giggled amused to my hyperactive behavior.

As she got the papers her face from light and approachable turned to dead serious.

"Please miss Trino sa section na eto prominent and issues sa attitude so please bear with them. And also since your in the Class A- you will be having your own room and an allowance of 50 thousand dollars a week, to top it off the school will be providing you a dorm in with you will be staying with 1 of your classmates in the same class, but there are some complications Ms. Trino you will be sharing a dorm with a boy there are no other rooms available so if you want to move just kindle ask but in the mean time bear with your room mate."

Antagal mag sink in sa utak ko ng rinig ko like . Ok lng sakin ang maka sama sa room ang isang guy like i have 2 brothers whats the difference , but the allowance 50 thousand dollars . Not peso dollars. I know this School/Institution is well known but grabe ang angas naman non. May kaya naman kami pero nag mumuka akong taga bundok sa narinig ko.

After sabihin yon she stood up and shaked my hand.

This is it my dream come true i cant wait...
Or so I know.

The name is Vil'gamesh Rafael  C. Sarfield
Vil for short Im nothing special at least thats when i see my self but apparently I'm so special that I need a entire section on my behalf

What a drag...

Well To start came from a rich upbringing my father and mother were both hi stakes and top dogs in the business industry.

Of course i don't let no one know that dealing with admirers is hard enough at it is. Adding gold diggers will be more of a drag

I hate the world including my self i don't feel special i just feel different

*bellrings* classes allready? I said to my self. What a drag as i head to the central building where my class room was located.

I came late as usual no one gives a damn what i do not even the teacher he knows that I don't give a damn.

And i seat on the most back row put my earphones on and put up my hoodie and stared into the lessons. Apparently its just basic calculus in witch I'm very Familiar with so i lied down and had a nap.

AUTHORS NOTE🔥

Hahahaha intro palang so please be patient hirap kasi mag lay out ng background ng tao basta just wait next chapter start na ng action 😉