We Were Best Friends CH: 14

I was cooking myself some eggs and sausages for breakfast..

It has been more than 4 years..I think ? When me and Taehyung started our relationship..

I already graduated and started working at SM Company..I'm a makeup artist for a boyband EXO and sometimes a backup for a girlgroup Red Velvet.

Me and Taehyung were in a steady relationship and no problems between us.. We're not yet married though.. But I'm waiting 😊😂

Taehyung told me to meet up with him at BaeJun's Restaurant.. It's a fancy restaurant with a nice view surrounding it..

I AM SO NERVOUS HE WOULD ASK ME TO MARRY HIM !! ughh...chill you're not sure yet..

Taehyung's POV

Yesterday 10:30 PM

I parked my car at my house where my dad lives..

I entered and saw my dad in the couch watching news

Tae/Me : Hey..Dad..

He looked at me and stood up..

Dad : Hey! You can put your bag over there..

He pointed at the couch which was facing me, I put my bag there and walked up to him..

Tae/Me : So what is it that important for you to make me come here and how was your trip to Japan?

Dad : My trip to Japan was nice yeah..But can we talk about this later at dinner?

Tae/Me : Sure.. You havent eaten yet?

》Time Skip to Dinner !!《

I was eating our dinner when my dad started talking..

He hesitated before saying what he wants..

Dad : Taehyung..I want you to break up with her..

My eyes widened and I reached out for water since I almost choked..

Tae/Me : What? Who? Exactly?

Dad : Break up with her, Y/N..

Tae/Me : Why?..

Dad : I..

Dad : You loved her for money right?

I was shook at this moment

Tae/Me : Dad.. What are you talking about?! I'm not loving her for money! Yes, I love her but not becaus--

Dad : STOP LYING TAEHYUNG! I am setting you in a marrage and It's not her! Now would you please..Listen..
She's more wealthy than Y/N and prettier too--!

Tae/Me : No Dad..I love Y/N not for money! I love her straight from my heart! No! Stop this marrage you're talking about. I want to get married with the person I love and it's Y/N and no one else!