Chapter 7

Collins' magic show was amazing. He took pictures with his fans and then he saw me and Anna:
-Hey, you two! Thank you for saying how much you love me. I was a little nervous before the show, but when you said that to me... It was so real.. I felt better after. Thank you girls, you are amazing!
-Omg, Collins. I'm crying right now. - I said.
-That was so cute! We love you bro. - Anna said.
-What do you think about we meet tomorrow? Are you going to be here yet? - Collins asked.
-Omg yeah! We are gonna be here for one month.. But where we can meet tomorrow? - I said.
-Mmh.. at Bacio di Latte. It's a fabulous ice cream shop. I pay for you, don't worry. - He said.
-What? No, you don't have to pay for us, we can... - then Collins interrupts Anna:
-I'll pay for you. See you tomorrow at 2:30pm!! At Bacio di Latte, don't forget it. -He winked.
Omg, he was so hot and I couldn't believe he invited us to a fancy ice cream shop tOmorrow!

|| At the hotel ||

-ASHLEY! YOU WON'T BELIEVE! COLLINSSAIDWEAREAMAZINGANDWEWILLGOTOBACIODILATTEANDHEWINKEDAND... - Ashley interrupts me:
-Calm dOwn girl! Tell me slowly..
-Okay, first Anna and I met Collins Key and we said the truth that we love him and he thought it was so real then he invited us to Bacio di Latte, an ice cream shop, tomorrow at 2:30pm. We will go, won't we? - I said.
-Wow, that sounds awesome and, yeah, you will go. - Ashley said.