Chapter 3

The first time in a flight was pretty good and we took a lot of pictures of the clouds in the sky by the window.
-Ladies and gentlemans, please, we're going to land. Put your seat belts. - the flight attendant said.
-Oh my gosh, oh my..! We arrived!! - I shouted.
I sent a message to my mom and she said that she was so happy and thankful for God because the flight did well.
Me and Anna got out of the airplane and we went to the airport.
-Where is that couple, Julia? - Anna said - Your mom told us they were wearing a shirt written "Welcome Julia!".
-I don't know.. let's try to find them. - I said.
We looked at our sides and found nothing. Then a soft hand touched my shoulder and it was a woman. She had a black hair and green eyes. She was beautiful.
-Hi, my name is Ashley and I think you are Julia, uh? - she said.
-Yes, I am. Nice to meet you Ms. Ashley.. and this is my best friend, Anna Clara. - I said.
-Oh that is so cool! - a thick voice sounded into my ears - My name is Mason. I'm Ashley's husband. Nice to meet you girls.
-Hi, nice to meet you too. - Me and Anna said.
-Come on, let's go to our house. We can talk more there.. You have to rest. - Ashley said.
We got into their blue car and went to their house.