Chapter Eight

Colby's POV

          Her smile was so radiant as we talked and ate. We talked about family, future goals and so much more. She was beaming with a smile the whole conversation. Once we finished eating I thought a walk would be nice, "hey Nomes lets go for a walk on the beach." I didn't think it was possible for her grin to get any bigger. But it did when i mentioned the beach. "Yes lets go" she jumped up grabbing my arm and pulled me towards the beach. We take off our shoes amd walk in the sand.

         "This is perfect Colbs, thank you so much" she beamed at me with undisguised admiration. "No problem the beach is my happy place" I tell her. She looks at me amazed "it's mine too." After awhile we decide to head to the car. We dust off any sand that remain on our feet, and put our shoes back on. We have in the car and head towards the boulevard. We park and start walking joking around and taking pictures. Just enjoying each other's company. It starts to get dark and my phone vibrates. It's Brennen;

Brennen: Hey brother what are you
                  doing? I haven't heard from
                  you all day.

Colby : Hey bro yeah sorry I've been
             hanging out with Naomi today.

Brennen: Oh thats cool. Well you
                  think you can help me film
                  tonight?

Colby : Yeah sure. Me and Naomi are
             almost done walking around
             the Blvd.

Naomi s POV

          As we were watching a street performer when I noticed Colby seemed upset while he was texting. "Is everything okay?" I asked him. "Yeah its just that Brennen wants me to film with him in a little bit.. So we might have to cut this short." "Oh okay thats fine" I lie, truth is I was having such a good time.. I didn't want it to end yet. So we head back to the car, when all of a sudden it starts to rain. We took off running towards my car, when we got to the car it started to rain harder. We decided to go wait out the rain and my house.

          When we get to my apartment we need to dry off. I went in my first guest room and found some clothes my cousin left behind. It was a pair of light grey joggers and a Nirvana shirt. Colby looked about the same size as my cousin, so he could use the clothes this way I could dry his wet clothes. "Here Colbs you can wear these clothes my cousin left here" I toss him the clothes. "Ok thanks, the cousin who came out here with you right?" he asked. "Yeah your a good listener. Now go change and bring your wet clothes mister." "Ok ok ma'am" he says walking toward the bathroom.

          I quickly changed into some shorts and a crop top. When he brings me his clothes he doesn't have the shirt on I can't help but stare. As I notice all his muscles, and then I glanced down to see his V Line. Oh my God I can feel myself mentally drooling over him. Quickly snapping out of my zombie drooling State, before he notices. He walks into the living room and suggest we watch some Netflix.

Colby's POV

         I suggest we watch some Netflix while we wait. She agrees and says she'll make popcorn and get us some drinks. I have to text Brandon and tell him I'll be running late. Thanks for the rain and all. It's already 7:30 p.m.

Colby: Hey bro I'm running a little late. We got caught in the rain.
             We're at Naomi's drying our clothes.

About 5 minutes later...

Brennen : Oh ok...

        I decided on a scary movie and she warns me that she can be a big fraidy-cat. Ha this should be fun.

Brennen's POV

          Cllby text me saying he'll be running a little late, and that he's at Naomi's place. Something about him and her being alone bothers me. Ugh maybe I should just pop up over there... No... Brennen you can't do that. You're the dumb ass that didn't tell her you were interested in her. I text him back then put my phone down....

Thats it I'm going over there....

Naomi s POV

           Of course Colby picks a scary movie! I warn him I'm a big fraidy-cat. I made us a big bowl of popcorn to share. He picks Insidious Chapter 3, I've seen this but I still get scared. We get to the part where the evil spirit throws her out of bed. As it closes the curtains, her bedroom door and walks towards her. I scream and jump on Colby's lap, I quickly bury my head into his chest. I feel him stiffen so I glanced up at him then realize not only that I jump on him, I straddled him.

          "Uh-oh I'm so sorry" at this point I'm blushing extra hard, as I get off of him. "It's uh-ok Nomes" he says staring into my eyes. Oh my Lord I could get lost in those big blue eyes of his. I instantly look down turning your light pink from blushing. I feel his warm hand cut my cheek and tilt my head up to face him. "Don't be embarrassed Nomes" he says with a small smirk. "Colb's" I whisper out, then bam!

          His lips were crashing with mine. His hand slid to the back of my head. He was so gentle that it sent shivers up my spine. Lightly licking my bottom lip he requested entrance causing me to let out a whimper giving him permission. He pulled me on top of him so that I'm straddling him again. As our tongues become in sync with one another, his hands begin to caress my back. They're right in the middle of our very hot and heavy make-out session there's a....

*knock*knock*

We try to ignore it but then it gets louder....

*knock*knock*knock*

         Ugh we both let out a moan of frustration. We then proceeded to get up and straighten ourselves out. I walk to the door look through peephole to see Brennen standing there. "What the hell" I say to myself. Then open the door, Brennen has his camera out and on. "Hey Naomi! I knew Colby was running late so I figured I'd bring the video to you guys." He's got a huge smile on his face "so what do you say? Want to join our video?"

          "Sure Brennen come on in." I'm smiling at his innocence.. "So where's my Colbear?" he ask. Just then Colby comes out of the bathroom, noticing the camera. "Hey bro, what's up?" Colby says looking confused. At this point I had to chime in, "he figured he'd bring to video to us." He laughs "Thats right brudder!" Jeez this is going to be a long night. These two are something else. "Well let's get this over with its already 9 p.m."
"Dang trying to get rid of us fast, huh?" Brennen says raising his eyebrows. "Yeah where do you need to be?" Colby chimed in.

           "Pssh, none ya business" I say rolling my eyes. "Man brudder why she tryin to ditch us?" Brennen whined to Colby. "I don't know brudder," Colby pouted "come on Nomes you know you wanna hang with us all night.." "Hmmm okay Colbs" I say a little flirtatiously "only if you to promise to be tolerable." I say batting my eyelashes. "Aw how come you're only flirting with Colby? That's not fair" Brennan pouts.