The Truth

Lloyd's P.O.V

I've personally never really liked boys but there's something about kai that changes me.. he's so hot headed and cute when he messes up his words and stumbles..
I just want him to like me... like a non like but likey like oh who am I kidding Love way...*knock knock*
"It's open dude.."
"Hey Lloyd.."
I look up and hazel eyes are met with mine .. Kai..
"Hi Kai what brings you to my humble abode.." Messed up there is just mentally facepalmed...
"Oh..I'm just dropping in to see a fellow brother or maybe a .. oh um forget it lloyd I'll just go.." I stopped him by grabbing his sleave. "Kai finish your sentence who knows maybe I might feel or *cough* like *cough* you in the same way"
"Oh it's just oh for the love of..LLOYD GARAMADON..I love you!"
"Well as coincidence as I Lloyd garmadon happen to like you in the same way.."
*facepalms* oh lloyd he's never going to ask you out now...
"So Lloyd I was wondering if you'd be my boyfriend.."
"HELL YEAH BOI!" I blushed. "Sorry you have no idea how long I've wanted you to say that.."
"I couldn't help it greenie"
We stayed together for the following day until it was night and I fell asleep on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me.

A/N: here I am resulting to a greenflame book but it's fun and enjoyable updates to come but my arm hurts so I'll be back tomorrow trust me💜