The Only One For Me

Lloyd's P.O.V

My parents are abusive and horrible to me everyday I hear the same words 'I hate you' 'Your Worthless" and 'Why did I have you?' It hurts more each time trust me.. to make it worse everyone at school bullies me it hurts.. I'm supposed to be the destined Green ninja but I don't even know who my teammates are really.
*knock knock*
"The doors open.."
"Hey Lloyd we're home with presents!"
"Really!?"
"Of course any thing for our honey buns!"
Umm..okay they're acting suuuuper suspicious..
"Here it is!"
A box how great full they really hate me..oh wait it comes open...A Knife??
OH NO!
"Lloyd sweetie do you like it??"
"Umm..sure it's a fabulous knife.."
"Don't lie lloyd.."
"It's fabulous really" I put on a fake smile for that...
"Oh okay.. well it's a shame as we have no bread so you can't test it.. or we can use YOU!"
She swung the knife at me but as if on cue the ninja burst in..
"Put the knife down lady or else.." the red one said lowering her weapon.
"T-thanks .. but if she's in prison where will I live ??"
"I'm sure we can arrange something.."
"Maybe he can live with us.."
"What's your name kiddo..?" The black ninja asked.
"Lloyd- Lloyd Garamadon.."
"Well Lloyd I guess your coming with us .."

             ..::3 Months Later::..

Kai's P.O.V

"Hey Cole you seen lloyd?"
"No I haven't really seen a lot of him Kai he's kinda distant towards us ninja."
"Well he let's me speak to him he's actually quite nice.."
"Oh well if he was here he'd be in his room..sorry I can't help more but I'm waiting for Nya and Jay .."
"Okay well see ya rocky "

             .::In Lloyd's Room::.

Lloyd's P.O.V

Well I can officially say it sucks to be me .. I just put up these boundaries around all the ninja...except Kai..
I just love the way he's so gentle and fun to be with he's always good at cheering me up.. if you didn't know yes I'm Bisexual I never really well liked girls as they bullied me but Kai is different around him I feel safe..
*Knock Knock*
"Hello, Lloyd it's me Kai"
"Come in.."
As he walked in his eyes met with mine I felt a flush of pink dust my face. "S-so umm what b-brings you h-here.." Damn it I'm stuttering..
"I came to see if my buddy is alright you always seem distant around the ninja so I came to cheer you up."
"Thanks Kai I appreciate it .."
He then put his finger under my chin and lifted it so I would stare directly into his eyes .. Hazel meets emerald in a way quite dazzling..
"Lloyd can I tell you something...promise me it won't ruin our friendship.."
"Of course anything "
"I really like you..wait no scratch that I really love you and I was wondering if you'd be my boyfriend..."
"I would love to.."
We sat together hand in hand watching movies for a while until the ninja walked in. At that I made a decision.. why push away someone or people if they try to make you happy..
"Hey guys come join us its the Sponge bob movie!"
"Really you don't mind?"
"Of course not!"
They all sat down and kai still had his hand intertwined with Lloyd's the whole time. Until Kai asked the 'Question' a few years later..and they said 'Till death do us part'

A/N: Did ya like it? Did ya like it ? Did you really really like it?
Okay I'm gunna stop.. So here it is the requested story by Lloyd1-1 💚❤#Greenflame4Life