The Argument

Lloyd's P.O.V

Well I guess Kai didn't want to show up to our anniversary dinner.. he hasn't showed it's been almost 1 hour since he was supposed to be here.. I'm worried about him.
Guess I'd better head home..

            .::AT THE BOUNTY::.

Well he's clearly not here wait can I hear someone? It's sounds like a girl and Kai... Wait.. I'd better go investigate.. his doors locked.. I'll just listen.."Kai you and me were made for each other dump lloyd I'm better for you .." Wait WHAT!? "I'm sorry sweetie but I can't he'll hate me ..."
Sweetie oh this is good... "Then let me show you a good time.." then it was silence until.."That was pretty good ..."
HE SAID WHAT NOW!? I can't he can have that girl I don't care ... I ran to my bedroom and locked the door picking up a present Kai bought for me and threw it out the window then cried and cried...

Kai's P.O.V

I can't believe Skylor kissed me..worst part is I said I liked it!? I'm so mad at her right now it's UNBELIEVABLE!! Wait is that crying? And it's coming from LLOYD'S ROOM!?
I need to see what's wrong...
"Hey Lloyd.." I said opening his door.
"What do you want?"
"To see what's wrong sweetie.."
"DON'T YOU SWEETIE ME I HEARD YOU AND THAT GIRL! YOU SAID YOU LIKED HER KISS!"
"I'm sorry lloyd I didn't actually mean it.. you mean more to me than she does I'm so sorry.."
"Your sorry ..? It will take more than that to umph-" I cut him off by kissing him on the lips. "How was that for An apology?"
"Pretty good now do it again I'm not sure if I forgive you."
"Oh you little prankster.."
"That's me babe"

A/N: Here it is im really sorry it's late I'm just so busy this week I'll update as much as I can xx