chapter 1

I put a line through four other straight lines. "day 2220, exactly eight years.." i havent lost my voice because i talk to myself a lot, hoping that if i save my voice and come across someone, i'll be able to speak to them. i turn around and sit on the ground. out of nowhere, i hear a very feint white noise along with the sound of, i guess you could say teleportation. with slight hope, i drag myself off of the ground, with determination to find out what it was.

the noise is become clearer and clearer until-- 

there was a portal. it looked like it led down to a snowy atmosphere with no natural light but only the light from lamps and such. with no regret i instantly hop down. forgetting the fact this it will be cold. unfortunately i landed on by butt.. "oww..." i say as i rub my backside. i push myself up with the palm of my hand and start to look around. i hear an obnoxious person in the distance. i head in that direction, gleaming with excitement. this will be the first time in eight years i have seen a living person!! i keep running faster until...

i spot two skeletons, one in blue and one in red. the one in red seemed to be the obnoxious one. that was fine by me, though. i nervously walk out towards them. "h-hello?" i nervously say.

"S-SANS, IS THAT A HUMAN!?"

"i think it is, paps"

"WELL..." he walks towards me

 "HELLO HUMAN! I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS!"

he put out a hand for me to shake, and of course i shook his hand.

"AND OVER THERE IS MY BROTHER, SANS."

he points over his shoulder to the short one in a blue jacket. sans waves at me

"NOW, HUMAN I AM AFRAID THAT I AM GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE YOU AWAY, OVER TO OUR PLACE...., BUT ONLY IF YOU CAN BEAT OUR MAGNIFICENT PUZZLES!" 

"I think ill pass on doing the puzzles.." i say

This is the first time in what feels forever i have talked to someone who can actually reply to me, it just overjoys me and fills me with excitement. 

"FRET NOT HUMAN, IF YOU ARE SMART THEN THESE PUZZLES WILL BE AS EASY AS GRABBING A SNAIL!"  he insists

"well if you really want me to then, okay.." i say.

"NYEH HEH HEH!! WELL, HUMAN WE WILL MEET YOU AHEAD."

papyrus leaps off ahead while sans stays behind. i walk up to sans he says to me. 

"hey kid, i wanna ask ya, how did you get here because you definitely did not come from this big door."

i stutter thinking of  what i should say and how i should explain it.

"well i guess you could say i-i was stuck in a white void for a lot of years and i kinda found a random portal to this place and jumped in because i didn't want to be stuck there for another minute." 

he nods his head. "well if ya need someone to talk to, ill be here for ya." he gives me a reassuring smile and walks off. i have a quick look around the place before moving forward. all the beautiful snow and how soft it was fascinated me. i start to move ahead looking at ever inch of my surroundings. i hear a bush nearby rattle and it was no little rattle it was a loud one. "who's there?" i blurt out.  i walk toward the bush for it only to stop moving. i separate two pieces of the bush, only to be startled by another skeleton. i fall back in horror. the skeleton screams, as was i. we calmed and stared at each other.he has a long brown scarf with a coat around his waist. he was wearing black and blue legging with shorts on top, he also had a big paintbrush with was pretty unusual and not to mention every time he would blink, the shapes in his eyes would change colour and shape! "You don't belong in this Au.." i hear him say under his breath. "what do you mean?" i question. he waves his hands and pulled an unsure smile. "nothing you need to worry about!.... excuse me but, how did you get to this place?" i explained to him what happened like i did to sans. he nods his head. well how did you end up in that void?" this skeleton that was covered in icky black stuff  shoved me into the void and so, i was stuck there."

he stared at me, looking up and down at me, i was confused. "well, you're going to have to come with me since you don't belong here..." he tells me. by the way, my names ink. i smile and tell him "you have a nice name". mines (Y/N). i nod and walk up to him as he he takes a deep breath and clicks his fingers; revealing a portal, right before us. he walks in and says "just walk right through. i sigh and feel bad because i didn't get to apologize to sans and papyrus  about leaving them, i walk in anyway. everything was completely different, there were a bunch of pieces of paper hanging from a never-ending ceiling. in the distance was also a house. it was extremely colorful, it obviously belonged to ink. ink walks up to the pieces of paper, inspecting each one. i ask him"by the way ink, are you a god or something?". i heard him say "well i wouldn't want you to put it like that.." "wait so are you actually a god?" i asked confused and with a hint of excitement. he looks at me weighing his hands up and down, like a scale. so he kind of is and at the same time not?" "that's cool as, ink!" he blushed while scratching his neck. "thanks." he giggled nervously. i will admit  his giggle is pretty cute. he calmed down it now it was just utter silence, until he spoke up. "i cant find any world that you belong in so i think you'll have to go back to Undertale." he said. "is that where papyrus and sans are??!" my eyes lit up. "yes." he said. i ran up to him and hug him. "thank you ink!" he smiled. "but.. since you dont belong anywhere, i would like you to become my assistant, too; of course if that's okay with you." i pull a big grin and nod.