chapter 2

"well then, i think we should be heading back to Undertale." i nod and skip as he opens a portal back to Undertale, we both hop in. we head over to papyrus and sans. ink explains to sans that i'll be staying with them and sans explains it to papyrus, making it simple so he'd understand. "SO YOU ARE STAYING WITH US HUMAN... I SEE; THOUGH! WE MUST KEEP YOU AWAY FROM UNDYNE." i ask "who's that?". "IT IS THE ROYAL GUARD THAT IS ON THE HUNT FOR HUMANS AND WELL, SINCE YOU ARE ONE WE WILL HAVE TO KEEP YOU AWAY FROM HER FROM ALL COSTS." he says- " FEAR NOT THOUGH, HUMAN. I THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL PROTECT YOU!" i giggle and nod. " i'm here for ya too kid, even for when ya feel down." sans says " especially me! since you will be my assistant i will always protect you with everything i've got, even if that's what bosses don't usually do for their assistants, but hey that doesn't really matter." ink pulls a smile as he blushes. "thanks guys." i say as i forced a smile. i will actually be an assistant to a god.

we all go into sans and papyrus' house. "hey ink aren't you supposed to be doing something important, since you're like, a god n' all." i asked, confused. "well i could use a little break every now and then, ya know?" ink says. i nod.  sans and papyrus are in the kitchen, making something while me and ink sit down on the couch inks drawing something while i just sit there, thinking. "hey ink." i say. "yeah?" he replies. " do you know who the guy covered in black goop is?" he pulls a funny face which shows that he does know who he is but he doesn't want to bring it up. "so, do you know?" "yes but i'd rather not tell you because i'd rather keep you safe." he says. "but i'm your assistant now, i need to know!" (why you got me going so lets go! lol) he sighs. "fine, there's a group of two bad people who want do destroy everything and i also have a friend, dream; he brings good dreams to people, but he has an opposite, nightmare who whats to start chaos and give everyone nightmares. my enemy is called error. he wants to destroy everything i create and i believe that nightmare is the one that threw you into that void. i want to know why thou-- i was rambling, i'm very sorry (Y/N).." its okay! i needed to know that stuff anyways!" i smile. feint blush appears on his face, its barely noticeable, though. "thanks (Y/N)." for being so nice to me." "you're welcome, but why?" "well simply because i haven't met someone as nice as you in a while." "what about sans and papyrus?"  i created them, (Y/N), and i don't remember creating you. it feels nice to have someone like you as a friend who isn't a sort of god, who i haven't created, or at least i think so only because i don't know everything about you, i cant predict your actions because i didn't create you. i just.. find you as the most special person iv'e ever met." i blush "thank you ink.." i try not to lose it. i soon find myself hugging ink and crying into his scarf. i've never felt so special. i'm crying, soon wears me out and i get tired and black takes over my vision.

Inky's P.O.V ^-^ (oooOOOooooOOo)

(Y/N) was crying into my scarf, which i was okay with, but why? maybe because those words meant something special to her. i rub her back as i soon find out shes asleep on me. i blush and get into a more comfortable position hoping not to wake her up. i stick up a little as she rests on my lap and hold on to my scarf. sans and papyrus walk out into the lounge room with food but i pass and (Y/N)'s asleep so they leave a plate on the table for when she wakes up. shes  sleeping so soundly i almost want to go to sleep to, come to think of it, i might just do so but i may be putting other worlds at danger.. i''l let it slide just this one time. soon enough, i wrap my arms around her and rest my head on hers. ill make sure to protect her at all costs, even if she is only just an assistant. i close my after  i think to myself this has been the most comfortable i have been in a while.

i wake up to find (Y/N) still asleep but now her arms are wrapped around me. i get up, trying not to wake her up, but i fail. she yawns and stretches on me and then gets up. "sorry." i say as a response to waking her up. she yawns again and replies. "its okay.." darn she's cute when she's tired and that's a hard thing for me to admit. she helps herself off of the couch and grabs the plate on the table and asks me "when was this made?" "last night." i say. she get up and walks over to the kitchen and puts it in the fridge then walks over to the front door. and says "i'll be right back so don't leave please." she says as she fixes her hair, and opens the door. "okay." i smile. she walks out the door closing it.

back to ur p.o.v

i walk out of the door, straightening my hair and brushing the dust off of my jacket. i look around this small town for a shop that sells pancake mix. i spot a store that sells baking ingredients and such and ask them. "do you have pancake mix?" the bunny lady nods. "here you go!" she smiles at me as i walk off. now time for berries and syrup. i find a little place that sells fruits and buy a little bag full of raspberries and blueberries. i buy those and then i go buy some syrup. i head back, skipping my way to the door with a bag filled with all the things to make pancakes. i open the door and walk in to see papyrus, sans and ink all on the couch. sans stares into the corner of the room, papyrus at the Tv and ink is drawing on a sketchbook. i walk over to the kitchen, pull out a frying pan and grab all the stuff out of the bag, ready to make pancakes. 

i had put 3 pancakes on 4 plates each with syrup and berries on each. i put one in front of each of them. they smile and all say thanks in unison i go sit at a seat i the kitchen since there wasn't enough room for me. everyone finishes and i get ready to clean the plates and papyrus offers to help me. i of course, said yes and we do the dishes together. "YOU KNOW, HUMAN ITS GREAT TO HAVE ANOTHER  FRIEND LIKE YOU." he says out of nowhere. i giggle "i could say the same to you, papyrus." papyrus stayed silent but his face had a big grin on it. 

soon we had finished cleaning up and i ask ink something. "ink, if i'm gonna be your assistant i'm gonna need to know more then what i already know so could we pleeaaaaaaaseeeeeee go to other aus and meet dream??" he looks at me. "i guess i have to so lets go!" he smiles and clicks his fingers and i wave to sans and papyrus. they wave back. out of this world and into another dimension!