x Twenty Six x

Your Contention >>

Looming over man was a large black cloak. I couldn't tell who the person or thing was, but all I knew was that I was scared. I choked out sounds trying to speak, but nothing came out. My face covered in horror, his grip tightened on my head as the wind picked up from my intense levels of fear. A moment, we were shot up into the air before I heard him let out a menacing laugh.

I felt a sharp pain strike though my head before I screeched in pain. It felt like he was sucking the life out of me. I lifted my arms and tried to claw at the hand and I kicked my feet. I felt the hot tears stream down my face. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't do anything except for go limp. The last thing I remember besides screaming and crying was wailing for Izuku. "I-Izuku! H-H-Help me!"

Izuku's Contention >>

I didn't know what to do. I just stood in pure shock. My face as white as Y/n's. Once she cried for me, I felt my fists clench and myself grow hatred inside me. I hated this man almost as much as I hated Kacchan. I roared in rage before activating my quirk and jumping up to the two. I threw my arm back ready to punch. I felt don't remember much else besides my head throbbing as the fury reached it's max. I loved Y/n and I was going to protect her. I didn't care about Kacchan at this point. I didn't care about what Todoroki said. I didn't care about any of the people or things that told me that I cant. They're were what made my passion grow stronger.

"DETRIOT" I screamed. I was going to save Y/n right now like she saved me that day. "SMAAAAASH!" I threw my fist at the person hoping to see him fall to the ground in pain. As I opened my eyes, my arm wasn't broken. I has missed as he had moved somewhere else. I got back up after I fell to the ground and threw another punch. "SMAAAAAASH!". Once again he dodged.

I kept throwing attacks trying to get a hit. Y/n's screams brought tears to my eyes as I tried again and again. Once I finally laid a hit on him, my arm went right through him. What?! Was this guy invincible?! I kept trying to hit him, only having my arm keep going through the ghostly figure. Once he was done, he dropped her. I quickly ran to catch her so she didn't have any impact with the ground. This was all before the person said "You talked with Ragdoll, now you can join her" before he disappeared from existence.

I felt the hot tears on my face as I screamed at the non responding Y/n laid in my arms. "Y/N?! Y/N PLEASE ANSWER ME! Y/N!"...

---

Your Contention >>

I felt some strange thing up my nose as I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around before screaming. "WHAT?! WHERE AM I?!" I saw a head of green hair rise from the table that he was resting on as his eyes widened and he quickly ran over to me. "Y/n! Are you alright?" he asked with concern as he observed me to see if I had any physical wounds. "I-I feel.. lifeless.." I said as i felt different. It's like I was in another body.

I yawned as I stretched my arms out and curled my toes to wake me up from my sleep. My eyes flew open in surprise as I did this. What the?! I curled my toes and again and.. felt my pinky toe curl. I reached down for it as I felt it. There was a second joint that was never there before. In the corner of my eye, I saw shock cover Izuku's face. "Y-Y/n.." he slowly choked out. I turned my head to him in concern. "I-I think I k-know what happened-"
"What?" I cut him off.

He slowly explained to me how people with a quirk only have 1 joint in their pinky toe. People without a quirk have 2. I felt panic rise up in my stomach. This couldn't be possible. I detached any tubes as I stumbled out of bed and to the window. I immediately tried to activate my quirk. I saw in the corner of my eye, Izuku was starting to tear up like me. I kept trying to activate my quirk as I cried louder.

"N-no.." I mumbled. "I-I can st-still be a h-hero right?" I turned to Izuku as I grabbed his collar, tears streaming out my eyes. "Oh Y/n.." he pulled me into a tight hug as I cried into his chest. "I-I can still go t-to U.A with you. R-r-right?" I heard him stumble for words as I wailed out loudly. He let go and help me shoulders looking me strait in the eyes. "Yes you c-can Y/n. We just can't tell anyone. O-ok?" he told me after he wiped his eyes. I let out a small nod as we stood there, in each others embrace once more.

---

Izuku's Contention >>

That night I had a dream. Y/n's wails still filled my thoughts. In my dream, I walked down a hospital walkway like yesterday. This time it felt different though. More.. gloomy. As I reached the end, a doctor told me the worst possible thing. "I'm sorry young one, but your friend has passed.

I cried for days after that, everyone was. School wasn't the same, no body talked much. The world was visibly more grey. Everyone looked sluggish. I couldn't to this anymore. I got up and left school and went to the graveyard. I finally found hers as I stood over it and looked down at it. Why did I decide to come here? Soft sobs came from me as I mumbled out "I-I'm sorry I couldn't help you l-like you helped me. I-I really am u-useless".

I woke up and saw there was a puddle on tears on my pillow. I could never imagine Y/n not being my side in the real world..