Insecure Tales

| Star |

  | Star |

Raised by a village, consisting of her parents and grandparents, she was the young lady that was considered blessed. Wanting so badly to be independent she moved out of the nest right out of high school and rarely looked back. She got through college one year at a time and thankfully, before life flashed before her eyes, she obtained her degree. A sweet memory turned sour, shook and heartbroken all in one, she went on the run. She is the Good Girl Gone Bad . . . by mistake.

| Lacey |

No womanly role models. No Money. No Love. Not even a job. Being kicked out by her first love and now ex boyfriend, Lacey did the only thing she knew how to do : Hustle. Following the steps that were paved just for her, she found herself raising her baby girl and trying to escape life's treacherous times. She was committed on giving her child what she had never had and she would do it by any means necessary. She is the Diamond In The Rough.

| Nova |

Being rescued from a Prince Charming is every girl's dream. Nova had found her prince charming in her boyfriend of three years. Married and with child she could be about the  happiest woman alive. When unexpected events go into play, will she move her piece on the board? She had everything to lose and nothing to gain. She is the Score Settler.

 She is the Score Settler

Three different women. Three different backgrounds. Three different stories.