Chapter 3: One Month

May's P.OV.

        Sophie and I have been hanging out a lot for the past three weeks. I am still the only one that know that she is four weeks pregnant she are still trying to tell Mason. We have been hanging out everyday for the past week. In all honesty, the Sophie I spend time with now isn't the same one I thought I knew or the the one everyone was talking about. Things have been really hard at her house. She has been trying tell her parents that she is pregnant but they are either at work or out so she barely sees them. Tonight is the night she tells her parents because it's family night. She invited me over to be there when she tells her parents.

Sophie's P.O.V.

    For the the past three weeks May and I have spent everyday together. She has been so helpful, caring, and a good friend. I didn't think anyone would be this nice to me.

6:30 p.m

May, Sophie, and Sophie's parents are all sitting at the table eating dinner.

"So May, how are your parents? " my father asked May

"They're fine, thanks for asking." she responded

"Girls,  how is school going?" my mother questioned

"Umm...Well there is something that need to tell you." Sophie said trying not to cry.

"Okay. What is it?"

" I'm pregnant," Sophie said.

"What!" her father said as she jumped up and yelled.

         "I'm so sorry. It was the night we had got into the argument about you guys going on your business trip. You wouldn't listen to me. You guys don't care about me. Mom, you are always at work. I dont see you in the morning or at night. Most kids see there parents when they are about to go to school or they eat breakfast in the morning together. They eat dinner together. They sit at the table and talk. I get one day of the year to actually sit and talk to you guys but you don't talk or listen you sit and work. All you guys do is work. I know you have provide for me and my brother but what is the point if you don't see us. What is the point if you don't know what is going on. You guys are the reason why Seth isn't here. He is always leaving at night and not back until morning. He doesn't like it here and neither do I, " Sophie cried.

May's P.O.V

        After that Sophie ran out the house and I went after her but she was to fast for someone who has another person growing inside of her. I went back inside and I saw both her parents sitting not saying a word, they were in the same position that I left them in. It was getting awkward so I decided to go look for Sophie.

     First I had to go home and get my car keys. When I got home I ran up stairs and searched for my keys but I heard someone crying in my closet. I opened to door and I saw....