Chapter 4

Sophie. She was sitting in my closet crying. How did she get in my house. "Sophie, why did you run out of your house like that?" 

"I can't live there anymore. I hate that house. I never want to back" she cried.

"It's okay you don't have to go back for now",I said as I hugged her.

"No, I never want to go back", she yelled.

" Okay, you don't have to go back" , I assured her.

          Sophie and I sat in the closet and she just cried. After a while we fell asleep and when I woke we were still in the closet. We decided not to go to school today because of what happened. Also Sophie's eating habits have started to become weird. People were starting to ask questions. I invited Mason over. Sophie wants to tell him about the baby today and I hope he doesn't act like an idiot and does anything stupid.

      In about 2 minutes Mason is going to be here and good thing I don't like him anymore. After what he did to Sophie, I don't have a crush on him anymore.

Sophie's P.O.V.

      I have been nervous all day. Mason has been ignoring me. I'm so glad May talked to him for me. I can't believe he would do this to be. Not the pregnancy, acting like we didn't have anything or I wasn't important. He treats me like I'm not anyone he wants to know.

      I heard the door bell ring and I knew it was time. "Hey Mason", I heard May said as I walked down the stairs.

"What is she doing her," I heard Mason ask as he saw me walk down the stairs.

"Mason don't, she has something her important to tell you just listen," May said.

We all went into the living room and sat down. I was scared of what he might say once to told him. I couldn't keep a secret anymore because I need help and as much as May is helping it isn't enough.

"Mason, I'm pregnant."

" With what?" he said as he took the cup of water from May

" Our child, you idiot."

Just as I said that Mason dropped the cup in shock. "So you're telling me I have a kid and you're the mother? How are you even sure that it is mine. From the things I have been hearing to could be Ryan's," Mason said.

"What? No, You're e only one I was with. Ryan and I are nothing. He was just helping me with biology. I don't even like him. I just needed to get my grades up," I explained.

"I have to go."

" Wait Mason, where are you going?

" Any where but here," He said as he stormed out the house.

"I don't know what to do anymore. He doesn't even care. I shouldn't have told him. I knew he was going to be like this."

" Sophie, he just needs time. No guy in high school wants a kid right now. I'm sure he will come around and be responsible. Then you would be all alone in this," May said trying to calm me.

"I know I'm not alone I have you with me," I said.

"Yeah, I guess you not alone."