Paranormal Investigation

Once Miranda had been able to explain her experience to Mackenzie they had decided to go and try and do an investigation in the attic. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Miranda nervously asked her best friend while holding Hailee. She sighed when she saw Mackenzie smiling and nodding, she could clearly see that Mackenzie was excited to get started but Miranda wasn't as thrilled.

It was eleven O-clock when they started their investigation. They had spent almost three hours looking in both her and Mackenzie's house for things they could use. They had gathered; three flashlight, a voice recorder, and Hailee since animals can sense the paranormal. Mackenzie started the investigation by introducing everyone and saying that we mean no harm and blah blah blah. "Miranda, is there anything you want to say." Hearing that question made her realize that this was all too real. "Uh, sure." She cleared her throat but it was still shaky. "What do you want?" She remained silent with the voice recorder running and Hailee in her arms, almost instantly Hailee leaped from her arms and bolted to the door to the steps, she stopped on top of it and laid down, her ears back and shaking, she knew she couldn't get out. Miranda's heart started to race when she saw how scared Hailee seemed, she had never acted like that before. When Miranda wasn't paying attention she heard Mackenzie gasp. "What?" She breathed. "Didn't you hear that?" She was scared now. "No, what did you hear?" She had turned back to Hailee and she was staring at the back corner by her bed. "I heard something say remove cat." Miranda's breathing started to shorten. She couldn't imagine anything happening to her cat, she got up and opened the hatch, watching Hailee run out and into the living room. "Ok, the cats gone, why did you wake me up lastnight?" She asked, she sounded fearless but she was 'this' close to following Hailee under the couch. After about ten seconds she heard what sounded like someone hitting a box, subconsciously, she turned her head towards where the moldy boxes were. There was a hand print on it.