Night With Jacob

Nisha Pov 

Wearing ; http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=50676746

So Yeah, His eyes got big when i walked down there to the living room. "What are you staring at?" "Nothing.." So i had sat beside him and the TV had went to "Mindless Behavior" I saw princeton up there. "Heey! Isn't that you?" "Yeah it is." "Oooo, i Wanna be up there as well.. " "Haha, Take alot of work.. But we finally got signed to Streamline, It took about Three and a half years. But we just shot our faith and praised. " " Awsome! " We turned to Some Love don't cost a thing (It is the BOOMBB) it was sorta a crying moment for me.. "Why are you crying?" "You asking all these questions BOY?!" "Nawh, Ima tryna--Nevermind.." He said smirking. I bet it was something i didn't wanna know. But at the end Jacob came over there and kissed me. It was like a Spark of Love, Outside fireworks had just went off when we had kissed. My soul mate? My Apple to my pie? My Hun to My Bun? Oh well.. "Just like caannddaayy! " I sanged he laughed. "Jacob, you have any secrets?" "Well Yeah," " What is it?" " I was chubby when i was eleven. That when i met the other three boys and we formed mindless behavior but now im skinny. Glad to be skinny. Won't get picked on anymore. School was a stress for me bullying and everything but look at me. Im getting PAPER!" "Haha, Your funny." "Thanks.. " 

The day was getting so late i began falling off the couch. "Ouch," "I Think its time for you to go to bed , Nisha." "Yeah,! It is exactly. You wanna stay over or what?" "Sure no prob." "Grab your PJ'S and get your blanket sleep next to my bed in case i fall off of that too. Haha!" "Haha, okay." Princeton came back with some Peace signed tank top that was baggy and some black PJ'S That was so nice. Like ice? Anywho. He went and slept beside my bed, It was like a perfect day going on. No school cause it was break i heard. So we are diffently gonna have some Ups And Downs even, though i haven't met this girl that was princeton Ex. I wonder deeply about that. She seem like a ratchet girl that would think she would have anyone she want. I was that beautiful , crazy girl. Coma is paying me time. My phone went off " Rockin' on you bae, Rock- Rock - Rocking on you babe twirling on you.. " I picked up " Hello?" "Sweetie, Your finally out of coma. I left 6OO,OOO For you Visit your Best friend "Emily" once a while okay? She worried sick about you." "Okay.. Mom? So yeah im kinda sleeping now. So Bye , i call you later.." "Okay," I hanged up Jacob was still sleep over there he looked cute sleeping. I pretended that i feel off that bed and i landed on top of Jacob in a Instant. "Woah, You would?" "I didn't mean to." "I need Beauty Sleep Me Lady." " Haha, Whatever help me up back on my bed." Jacob pushed me up on my bed with his hands on my shoulders and layed me down. " Goodnight, Clumsy." "Goodnight, Girly." "Don't start Nisha, i Would Rape you." " Oh Really?" I Gulped in fear. 

--------------------

Enjoying So Far?

I will have a twitter page for me stories besides personal twitters so yeah

!

Follow me on twitter @TracieeLhuvsYhu