Coming Back To Life.

Nisha's Pov

I was in coma for like two months now? Yeah, Two months. I think i still reconigzed this afro puff looking guy near my bed, Was his name..... Jacob ? Yeah! Him. He was so damn sexy, but i don't know what happen with us. He was just crying in pain then when he saw my eyes beginning to open slowly his lips went straight toward my forehead and he began kissing me all over. "What are you doing?" i asked in a sleepy tone. "I-I-I Missed You Nisha, i Layed near your bed everytime before it was time to leave. I can't leave your side again." "What happen? Im sorta lost and.. i Think your name is Jacob?" "Yes, my name is Jacob. i Tell you what happen."

FLASHBACKK -

"Why would you be kissing here if you were with me?" I Said angrily to Jacob "WELL, You should of been there for me when i was just in a accident and actually my Ex was there more than you were, We suppose to be BF AND GF But no its more like Bitch and The Loner." " Wow, Really i-i.." I began running away as fast as i could then i heard a big BANG! I got hit by a log truck, Luckly i Didn't die. Jacob was running toward me crying like a fat man that don't have mcdonalds. I just layed their not moving like i was about to die. "Then, the ambulance had camed and had took you, i had went with you then i noticed something about you, I been that terrible Friend , boyfriend , lover , and your hubby to you. I should of not done what i have done to you. Nisha, I so sorry. I really meant that then my Ex- had laughed at you when you had got hit in the accident cause you was brutally bruised and you had marks all over you thats why you have them now, They will clear up though. I Just, wanted He sighed before saying "You to be the happiest girl in life. Ruined because of me." He was beginning to tear up again. 

FLASHBACK OVER -

Nisha POV 

That was so weird.. It felt like it wanted to come back, but it absoltley didn't and i just sat there patting his back and hugging him tightly while he cried in my arms, I was in pain at what he was saying and my body was aching at the same time.. I remeber this song "Missing you" I had began singing while he was still in my arms .. "Keep pushing me away Make no mistake, Boy, Imma keep on missing you.." He Looked at Me with those beautiful brownish black eyes.. I feel our chemistry but not remebering it.. He just kissed me. The nurse had came in and gave me my medicine and treatment. "Oooh , Your already healing up perfectly good. You can leave today or tommorow your choice, Huns " She said smirking then biting her lips at princeton. I gave that old hag a death glare. "Okay, You Know this boy dosen't like your wrinkles right? With you crusty lips.. " "Haha, Very funny.." She said saracastically.. "Its cool, i DONT Love you, I love my Nisha." I smiled at the thought that he was a blexican (Combination on Black And Mexican) The way he say my name was so hawt. Like OMG! So we deicde to leave, Jacob drove me to my house. It was so fancy Like i was Famous. "Your mom and dad are away for a year so yeah. Your little sister staying with her grandmom the year while they away, cause you won't be able to sleep and you be forgetting things like crazy." "Oh, Okay so.. Wheres my room?" "Oh up the stairs to the right." "Okay." I walked up the stars to the right and saw my room. It had green peace signs all over the wall, Pictures of four boys that have Jacob in it.. And it says "Mindless Behavior" Then i saw a picture of me and Jacob kissing. So Pretty.. " Ooooo!" "Yeah, The old days. And they your friends as well like your besties." "Cool. So ima get showered up and into my nighties. Kay?" "Okay, i Be down the stairs.Yell if you need help or.. Moaann.." "Okay, Haha"