- _ -

Nisha POV

When i had went back to school i had got smacked in the face by his ex girlfriend Kassie. I just stood their speechless and held my cheek.. "W-What was that for?" "For stealing my hubby." Kassie went over their to Jacob, and tried to kiss him. "Leave me alone Kassie. You had no right for doing that to Nisha." Emily joined in and socked Kassie in the face. "Look, DOn't be messin with my people or u would get your ass beat again by me." "Oh , wow like im scared of you." Emily Had beginning pounding her in the face not stopping until her face had a big knot on it. I ran into the guys bathroom. By mistake, a guy came in and looked at me. "Ooo, You gonna give me head?" "What are you doing in here?"  "Its the guys bathroom.." He began unzipping his pants. Gladly. Jacob walked right in. "What are u doing to my girl?" "Oh, My bad bruh. She was with you? But i give u dibs for getting the finnest girl in the school." "Thanks, Mike." "No prob J."

Jacob came to me can Lifted me up in his arms and carried me out of the bathroom. "You OK?" "Yeah.. I just never experinced it should be like this in a school." "Yeah, u get used to it." As soon as i walked out i went straight to Kassie and.. I punched her in the face as hard as i could. It probably was a man punch. All i heard was "DAAAAMMMMNNN!" "Never step to me. I would beat the living hell out of u. Fucking puta." 

===========================================

Sorry for being short..