♡001♡

Assalam-ualaikum my dear readers and friends!

We all have friends and we all know how inportant they are to us. No matter how weird they are. My story is all about friendship, trust and love. This is my first time writing a story and am not good at grammer too. So I hope that you won't mind my mistakes in it. I'll stop my babbling without wasting more time of my dear readers. Hope you will enjoy it!

Thankyou.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Another day full of noise...I literally hate it. Waking up in the morning and getting ready for the school. I wonder why people get so excited about it.
It will gonna be just another boring day. As I was thinking this, I got up from bed and go to washroom where I clean myself up. After I took a shower, I made a breakfast for myself and eat it. After that I headed to highschool.

Time skip
At the classroom.

I choose a seat near window and sit there. Looking at the sky from window, I wonder if I were a bird, will be flying freely there.
"Hii, wanna be my friend?" I heard someone said to me. I ignored it and the voice come again saying that will u be my friend? This time I feel irritated by it and I truned to look who it was. It was a girl who was asking that again and again. "I don't wanna be friend with any one of you. Got it" I said harshly to her so that whole class can hear and then she left me making a face.

I feel relieved as she go back to her seat. Then the teacher came and start babbling about the first day and everything. I got bored so I head dwon but unfortunately I get caught. The teachers asked everyone to form a group. I mean What. I don't want to be in. I just want to be Alone. Ugh.

The whole class formed groups of four except me. Then a girl come asking will I join her group. I mean why. I was about to rejected her but the teacher said whoever will refuse to be in group will be kicked out of this school. Just What's going on? Such a weird tradition going on this school. I have no choice but to be in one. Seriously why this is happening to me?

I joined her group because her group was the only one left who didn't registered. She had a very big grin on her face like she won a lottery.

"Welcome to our group! I am Aisha and these are my childhood friends Ali and Umar!" She introduced her friends to me and I didn't trouble myself to introduce back. Then teacher starts the class....

Time skip
Break time

Aisha came where I was sitting and said "Let's eat together". I glared at her and said " You better leave me alone. I don't like you nor anybody. I just joined your group cause I don't want to trouble myself from breaking the rules." As I said that one of her friend came to drag her out saying just leave her alone. If she don't want then don't cling her too much.

I stood up and leave the classroom. I go to rooftop where there is no one. I love to be alone.... I sat there alone until the break ends and then back to classroom again.

Bell bell bell
School's over

I took my bag and about to leave but my path have been blocked once again by that girl. I wonder what she wants from me.

"Let's go home together!" Aisha said hoping that I will accept but this time I was really annoyed by her. "What the hell you want from me, can't you just leave me alone!" I said harshly to her.

One her friend glared at me and I glared back. Then her friends took her home leaving me alone without saying another word.

I stood there for some more minutes and then head back to my apartment....

To be Continued...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

How was it? Like it, Hate it?
Please let me know through comments. I once again apologies for mistakes if I made in it. Hope you won't mind. Please support me and this story by voting it.
-------------------------------------------------