♡002♡

Assalam-ualaikum everyone!
With out wasting your time here's an update for you. Hope you will enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few days later...

I seriously having a headache by this girl. Ever since that day she kept clinging on me. Ugh!

" Hey Maira, I am taking to you." Aisha said while waving her hand. " What your problem, I am not interested in your friendship nor this stupid group please leave!!" I said tieredly. But she won't listened and start blackmailing!

I mean What going on. I hate this school plus the students are weird with strange tradition of groups and all. I really regret coming here.

"Maira, will you come with us to zoo for the project?" Aisha asked me. Like hell I am going. I hate her. "No!" I said and take my bag and leaves..

At apartment...

I really am tired of all this. I thought and then I changed my dress. Make myself an omelet. I Aat it and then took a short nap.

Ring Ring Ring

I woke up by the phone bell. Someone was calling me. Wait what?! I woke and checked the phone. It was an unkown number. I hesitate to answer it but I did answer it.

"Hello?"

"Maira? Is it you? Come dwon the stairs hurry!"

"Aisha?! Where Did You Get My Number? Are You Stalking Me?!!"

" Just Hurry Come Dwon!"

"I won't!"

And then I hung up!

I wonder where did she get my number from? And what she wants... some minutes later.

If she was in some kind of trouble. Why she didn't call again? Ugh I hate it.

I hurriedly closed My door and come dwon and saw a car. In car there was Ali in driver's seat and Umar and Aisha. Safely seating and smiling at me.

" See, I told you she will come! She loves me!" Aisha said that to both boys.

She seriously done it now. " What do you want?" I asked her pretty harshly.

" We are going to complete this project together at zoo. Its teacher's order!" She said innocently.

"I have no choice but to go. Isn't it" I said and she said excitingly " Yep, let's go!"

At the zoo

"Look, isn't that baby tiger cute! And look there and here!" Aisha said like a 5 year old kid.

" I think we came here for project!" I remind her but she cut off and said " Look that monkey look like Umar! Isn't it?"

Well come to think of that monkey really look like him. "How dare you think that It really look like me?!" Umar said and i got surprised and shocked at the same time!

But the truth was he is Scolding Aisha for saying that and Ali takes side of Aisha that she have good eyes. I smiled looking at thier cute and strong friendship and somewhat feels envy of her.

"Maira, The So Great Maira just smiled!!" Umar said while looking at me shocked and then Ali said shaking his head right and left "No, she probably thinks we are funny or fools." I glared both of them and Aisha starts laughing.

Slowly slowly without realising I start enjoying thier company. We eat launch at the zoo. Boys pay the bill. I didn't trouble myself to say no to the bill.

Then we sat and complete the project on the grass while Umar kept telling weird jokes to us.

After that Ali drove us back to my apartment. I got off and open my apartment door. I want to say thanks but because of my ego I didn't and they left...

Today I had unexpectedly a lot of fun. It have been a long time since I laughed like that....

To be Continued....

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

How was it? Like it, Hate it? Please let me know through comments. Hope you enjoyed it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------