♡003♡

Assalam-ualaikum everyone! Hope you are enjoying my story! Though I kinda feel lonely...anyway let's continue the story!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My days are going unexpectedly happy and funny with the bunch of idiots. The clinginess of Aisha,I am getting used to it.

Today, I again prepared myself to school and head to school. But at the school Aisha didn't cling on like she usually do when she saw me. I let it slide..

Whole two periods she just sigh and looked trouble about something. I can't take that anymore and go to her.

"What happened!?" I asked and she looked at me little confused with shocked then she said" Nothing, I m fine."

Ofcourse i can see that she is not fine at all usually when I asked something to her, she jumps at me excitingly but today she act like a normal person that worries me more.

I didn't realise how much I became close to her that I start worring about her. That's not like me. I should stop this soon!

I asked once again, " What happened!?" This time she looked at me with smile and trying to convince me that everything is alright!

Now it's annoying me if she said she is alright then why am I still not alright with it! Time passes with me thinking about Aisha's trouble.

The bell rings and the school's over. I saw Aisha leavening without her friends.

Next day the routine continued her acts, her sad and troubled face and not acting like her usual self Irritates me more and more.

This time I decided to follow her after school without letting anyone knows.

As the bell rings everyone leaves including Aisha too. I followed her. Instead of leaving the school she took stairs to go on rooftop. I again followed her and got myself shocked what I found there!

She was being 'bullied by the seniors' my blood boils by looking at the scean. But I decided to wait. Later I found why.

She was being bullied cause she was trying to protect other students who were bullied by them!

I got impressed by her foolish yet brave act. As they were about to hit her. I can't stop myself from coming in front of her. Revealing my stupid self throwing my pride.

I stood in front of her like a wall or barrier. The seniors looked at me and one of them raised their eyebrow. He step forward and said, " Who the hell are you?!"

" Another Fool to pull a brave act like her!" I said confidentiality while smirking. Aisha was in pure shock and the seniors are pretty mad. Even I myself is in shocked with the way I acted just now.

He grabed my collar and said, " You are right about one thing that you are fool to come here. Prepare yourself for the worst".

What the hell that guy saying. Prepare for the worst! I have been in situations worser than this and was all alone. I smirked and asked him politely to remove his dirty hand off from me.

Yet he didn't listen before I opened my mouth I found himself laying on the ground. I was surprised to found that the boys aka Aisha friend's Ali and Umar was standing in front of us.

Ali was the one who punched that guy but the next thing was happened surprised them all.

I punched Ali.

To be continued....

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

It's been a while since I updated. I didn't get any vote nor any comments. I feel like my work isn't good. Should I stop it? I wonder....

I decided, I won't published next chapter until I get 5 comments and 15 votes minimum!!

I will be waiting for your answer.

????????????????????????????●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●