Chapter three

Eiju POV

"No women or man could compare to you". I said stroking his hair back. 

The brown haired male gave me one of his smiles but not his kind, gentle one. This smile was a alluring one much like mine. It's a smile he uses when he wants my full attention. His baggy eyes set on mine as he leaned forward, he put his hand on the back of my head as pulled me closer. Our lips met in a small kiss. Going a little bit more into it he deepen the kiss. I chuckled before I pulled away. 

"Don't think I forgot." I said getting up off his lap. Sangwoo sighed as he layed back. 

"I was hoping you would babe." He said. He grabbed his phone and hovered it over his face. I was  assuming he was texting someone, he's always texting someone. He noticed me staring and he smiled at me as he kept texting. 

"Guess who's about to go to a hotel?" I said pouting. Finally putting his phone in his pocket he got up. He was taller than me. I was up to his chest which was pretty sad because he really isn't that tall, it just means I'm short. 

Putting his hands up he leaned down and kissed my head. "I won't let my curly kitty sleep down stairs. But... where's dinner? I got here 15 minutes ago."

I turned to walk down the steps and Sangwoo followed. "There was extra bibimbap in the fridge" I said turing the corner into the kitchen. 

"I took that to school" He said. "So I can brag about my roommate who can put a entire restaurant to shame." 

I laughed a bit. It was only 5:30 I guess I could make something. "Pork bulgogi?" I ask him, going through the fridge. 

"As long as your making it."

"Oh and I'm getting my hair done tomorrow." I told him as I got the ingredients out.

"What are you gonna do with it?" He asked curiously.

I ponder his question for a second. "I was gonna have it dyed white and cut it some." I place my hand over my sliver eye. "I only wish my eyes weren't so ugly." I said quietly.

All of a sudden I felt a hand lift my chin up. I could see Sangwoo face from the corner of my eye. "Your eyes are beautiful. And you changing your hair is only gonna add to your beauty." He said smiling. "But be careful if you tempt me too much I might ravish those lips."

I blushed at his words. He let go of my chin and walked out of the kitchen. Thats not the only thing I'm gonna do tomorrow I thought to myself. I got a date with drama. 

Third POV

In a Office sat nine people. People who were discreetly bought into this room.

"Sung Jay"

"Yoo Beaut" 

"Sung Park" 

"Seungbae"

"Oh Rem" 

"Eun Jung" 

"Kyung Mi"  

"Sun Hee" 

Officer Kim said. "I have chosen you all for our biggest case yet. I believe you all are fully capable of completing this task."

"Of course Officer Kim. You shouldn't expect anyless from us." A feminine voice  that often sang when talking said. The voice came from the side of the conferance table.  A mature women with a big bust and was wearing a shoulderless white sweater. "We are the Special Elite Force after all."

Loki finshed making dinner and was sitting at the table with Sangwoo. They ate in confronting silence. "Hey.." Eiju said looking up from his plate. Sangwoo tilted his head at him as he chewed his food. "I was wondering...about our hobbies, we don't really get to spend alot of time with each other and its finally starting to get to me." 

Sangwoo chuckled. "Maybe it will make you feel better if you let me sleep with you upstairs." 

Eiju sighed. He wasn't really a cuddle person and he found it quite annoying that he can't turn over in his bed since someone else is there. "Maybe we can work something out." 

So once they were finish they went upstairs to the bedroom. The bed was large and according to Loki his legs needed space. 

"For starters." Sangwoo started. "You would have much more space if your blakets weren't  buddled up in a ball to the side. Plus your pillow are 90 degree angle from where they should be." 

Eiju looked at his messy bed. "Every time I fix it go to sleep it gets mess up again."

Sangwoo walked over to the bed and threw the blanket to the side as well as the pillows. He then went around the bed to tuck in the thin sheet but left the top part of the sheet untucked. He got the blanket and did the same with that. He finally got the pillows and set the large ones in the back and layed the smaller ones in the  front. He looked at Eiju. "There. Instant room for two."

Eiju took off his shirt and pants and replace it with a plain white T-shirt. He got into the bed and waited for Sangwoo.  The tall male just took off his shirt exposing his well built chest. He got into bed and layed back. Eiju turned off his lamp and turned on his lava lamp. The purple glow of the lamp lit up his side off the bed. He layed back facing Sangwoo.

Sangwoo arm reach to his back and pulled him into his chest. He reach down and pulled Eiju's leg over his own. He kissed him ontop his head before closing his eyes. Eiju looked at his sleeping face. Words can't describe how safe he feels when Sangwoo is around. He can be a sweetheart at times but he's really broken. His past was common childs past. Growing up with a couple luxurys and being spoiled, Eiju couldn't relate. Sangwoo could be... thorny at times. Sometimes he would think that he was ignoring him and get upset or he would feel neglected or rejected. Eiju just made sure to give Sangwoo his share of attention, before he would start acting up for it.