chapter: 2

Cass

At that moment Izy had noticed and walked confidently up to James and sat beside him. "hi James." she said in her dramatic annoying voice. "Hi Izy." As I sat behind the two in awkward silence I decided I'd tap on his shoulder one more time slowly and nervously I pulled my hand over the seat and taped on his shoulder he turned around confused as I sat their while he stared into my eyes with his bright blue eyes, I had wished that the moment would never end. Then he broke the stair, "as he asked what I wanted." "I just wanted to say hello and ask how you are." "Um.. Hi I'm doing good how are you?" "I'm doing good." and at that moment Izy jumped right in our conversion. "you don't want to be talking to her, she's a no one she could ruin your reputation, even worse our reputation." "Don't you think you're being a bit harsh? and as I said before were not together so their is no us." "James you don't know what your talking about." "Yes I do he said as he glanced back at me, I'm sorry for her she can be a bit harsh at times, but she really is a nice person once you get to know her." "Its fine, as I thought. Her, a nice person? What was he saying here clearly he's never met her bad side." "Stop talking to her Izy shouted." "No you can't tell me what to do we were a thing but where not anymore you need to face reality." "Don't say things like that James." "Its fine I said as I interrupted their argument, I didn't want to start an argument between you two I'll just go it was good talking to you James." "It was good talking to you too" he said as I walked back to my seat. As I sat down Sol had to announce to every one that I actually talked to him. "Dude you actually did it you talked to James Bennett." "Shhhhhh shut up I said as I quickly put my hand over his mouth." as I looked up I noticed pretty much the hole bus was starring at us, I broke the awkward silence "you know guys if you take a picture it would last longer." as soon as I said that they all looked the other way cause we were nerds and they honestly didn't really care what was happening. "Dude are you trying to tell every one on the bus? Cy whispered." "Sorry Cass I was pretty loud wasn't I?" "Pretty loud is a small word for it but yeah let's just go with that."