II

Natapos ang Sunday na lutang ako at walang ibang iniisip kundi siya, siya, at siya lang..

ang daming pumasok na scenario sa utak ko, ang daming What if's, at feeling ko papunta na sa pagkasira ang utak ko.

I tried to make a call to my buddies but, Dahek! wala pala akung load, kaya pala ang hina ng internet ko, Free data lang pala yun, Sadnu?

So ang ending, monday na monday at eto ako ngayon, ang lalaki ng eyebags ko at ang bigat ng mga mata ko. Nahirapan akung makatulog kagabi dahil sheet lang, nag-overtime ang utak ko kakaisip, Oo, sa KANYA pa din! jusme! pero hek! Baliw na talaga siguro ako, napailing nalang ako.

I'm now heading to my locker, and  the usual, napaka-ingay na sa hallway, mostly mga senior students na busy kaka-chit chat about their preparations for our upcoming 'SOIREE' or Event of the Night.

May mga banners and balloons na nakabitin sa hallways. Did I mention na this coming weekend na ang Soiree namen ? I guess hinde, hinde naman kasi ako fanatics sa mga Dress-Up2x events na yan. Oh will ..

I just wanna go straight to the classroom and get some nap, maaga pa naman. I'm almost at the door of our classroom when someone grab my bag from behind. HARD!

Good morning Babe! sabay halik sa pisngi ko.

I turned around to face the culprit and gave it my sharpest glare! You know the saying, biruin mo na ang lasing wag lang ang puyat ! Oo besh! PUYAT !

And there is ALEX ! my so hype bestfriend and as well as my first degree cousin. Sa sobrang hyper nya you'll think parati syang naka-inom ng energy drink.

And  she's a 'HER', just so you know. She's the type of girl na sobrang active sa social medias, trends and so on. Yope ! Thats her!

'ALEXDRA SALVADOR, really ?!is it really necessary to grab me?' I said while glaring at her.

Nope! But.. i got something to tell you and i can't wait to see your reaction! she said excitedly.

Ano? I asked dryly, while yawning.

Really ? That's all ?? Would it kill you to show some interest to what I'm going to say ? *Pouting while crossing her arms*

Excuse me, sorry to enterupt BUT you two are blocking the door. Morning, Ri! said Max.

Meet MAXINNE SALVADOR, ang achiever and the book worm in the group, she's also my cousin and my  bestfriend too.

Oh! Morning Max. I said and sumabay na ako sa kanya going to our seats.

Really girls ? Iiwan nyo lang ako ? You two are so cold ! said Alex while still pouting.

Ano ba kasi yun Alex ? I asked. Even though I'm not a bit intrested. Baka kasi magtampo na talaga to for real.

It's about Cedric! Omgg!  Ha ? Cedric? As in Cedric Rodreguez ? The school weirdo ? Kailan pa nagka-interest si Alex kay Ced?

A lil'birdie told me, that Cedric has a Huge Crush on you!  She said while pointing her finger on me. Ha ? ME ?
Dahek?! Seriously ?

Nawala bigla ang antok ko. And now my full attention is on Alex.

And.. There's more!! She continued while giving me the you-wont-believe-me look.

And to be honest, the suspense is killing me! Urghh!

Stop with the suspense and Just say it Alex!  Max said annoyingly.

Woah! Chill Max! I'm just warming you guys up, just awhile ago, you both weren't intrested at all. Alex said while grinning at us.

URGHH ! this is killing me already!

ALEX!! Me and Max said while glaring at her now.

Woah ? Calm down, okey.. So I heard that... And Alex leaned forward towards us and in a low voice she said..

Cedric wants you to be his date to the Soiree..   

A moment of silence ....

Loading...

Processing...

WHAT?!

oh ghadd! You got to be kidding me! *face palm*

---

A/N : sorry so lame right 😅

Stay tuned for the next update.PEACE ✌.