Chapter 7

(Mishia's p.o.v.)

After the celebration of our success of protecting Zora's Domain and calming the Divine Beast, Link and I left to begin our next destination. We both thought that we should take a small break and eat some lunch before we continue on our journey. The place we've found had a pond that had some fish swimming in and nice green grass surrounding the pond. As Link and I stood in front of the pond, I said looking at the water, "Look at all those tasty looking fish swimming in there."

Link looks at them and we both smirked as we looked at each other getting an idea. Link then asked, "Fishing contest?"

"You're on!", I said before I dived into the water.

I heard him yell before he dived in too, "Hey, no fair!" We both quickly started to chase the fish and tried to catch one. In a couple of minutes, Link caught a small fish and surfaced before he says, "Yes! Caught one! Hope you doing well down there, Mishia, cause I've just caught myself a fish first!"

I caught a big fish that almost doesn't fit my mouth and surfaced before giving Link a smirk as he looked at me in shock and disbelief of what I've caught.

"Aw come on!", Link says frustrated.

I started swimming towards land and got out of the water before placing the fish on the ground then dive back into the water again. "Mishia? Mishia? Where did you go?", Link asked as he tried to search through the water to see me.

I quickly came back up with bunch of fishes in my mouth causing him to yelp startled and I swim back to land. Once I dropped the fishes with the big one, I turned to Link and said with a smile, "Link, c'mon! Let's go ahead and take a lunch break!"

He smiled and swam back to land.

After Link and I cooked all of the fish we've caught, we start eating. "Mmmm...this is really good, Mishia. Who knew you could barbecue fish so well?", Link compliments with a smile before continuing to eat his own fish.

I chuckled and said, "Who says a dragon can't cook? Nobody or dragon cooks barbecue like I can." I spotted one fish that hadn't been cooked yet and said while picking it up with my tail, "Whoops. Looks like I missed this one."

I tossed it into the air and when it came down a tiny bit closer, I breath out fire at it. I stopped and caught it with my tail again, showing its perfectly cooked then tossed it over to my mouth. It lands in my mouth and I swallowed it. Link mutters with a smile as he rolled his eyes looking a little amused, "Show off."

I shrug and started eating the big one I've caught.

"So...where should we go off to next to deal one of the Divine Beasts?", Link asked. I swallowed and replied, "I've decided we should head to Rito Village next to deal with Divine Beast Vah Medoh. I traveled to Rito Village the most during my journeys alone and I wish for the Rito to feel safe to fly in the skies again."

"Good idea. Is there someone you know that could help us?", he says.

(What the seagulls sound like when they say "Mine!")

I notice seagulls landing on the small boulder that's in the pond and they kept looking at the fish we were eating. (Your que to play the video!) They suddenly started yelling the word "Mine!" And tried to ignore them as I said to Link, "Yes, there is. There is a Rito elder that can tell us about Medoh and-Ugh!"

I glared at the birds as they kept repeating yelling the word "Mine!" very loudly and I sigh as I tried to continue saying, "And there is a good friend of mine who is a Rito warrior that can-Ugh! For the love of the goddess Hylia, I can't take it anymore!"