4

Lexi

"Lex!" I heard Jay shout. I smile turning around spotting my cousin and best friend followed by a few other guys. Michael quickly jumps on me hugging me tightly. "God I've missed you" he smiled brightly "I missed you too Conor." I laughed he shook his head letting me go only to be hugged by jay.

"Three months is to long without you." He whispered "At least it wasn't longer." I said hugging him tighter "how long are you here?" He asked once we separated "as long as you are." I smiled "I'm staying till the end of competition. Even if I get eliminated." he said in shock. "i convinced my mom to let me stay with you." i laughed. he shook his head hugging me once more.

"guys! this is lexi, my cousin. the one you all fancy with chance." jay said rolling his eyes towards the end "hi lexi! i'm brady." a blonde hair boy said. i smiled and waved "Hi beautiful." chance smiled at me "hello chance." i smiled back. "nope!" michael shouted grabbing my hand and pulling me away. i laughed waving goodbye to the boys as jay followed michael quickly.

"we're gonna set some ground rules here okay?" michael asked "guys! i'm 17. i don't need to be told what i can and can't do." i said sternly "we understand that. we just don't want you to get hurt. getting involved with chance can get you hurt and we're trying to prevent that." jay said

"he's 19 with a kid. do you really think he'd go for someone like me?" i questioned "you're 18 in a week."  michael reminded me "if he doesn't try to get involved with me i won't associate with him okay?" i say. they both nod before running off to who knows where