20

Lexi

"what the actual hell!" michael yelled walking into the hotel room "what?" i asked confused "chance?" he asked angrily "we're friends." i said rolling my eyes "fuck buddies?" he said sarcastically "michael!" i shouted "it's true. that's all he's gonna want." he said shaking his head.

"what is going on in here?" nick asked entering the room with miles and devin following him. "chance is fucking with her!" michael shouted "he's not!" i argued "that's a lie." he said pointing a finger at me. "hey stop arguing." nick said sternly "miles stay here with michael. devin come with me and lexi." nick commanded. devin grabbed my wrist lightly and pulled me into his and miles room.

"alright tell me what happened from the beginning." nick said "me and chance met through instagram i guess. the guys found me on instagram because michael and jay commented on my photo. i flew out here to be with jay and michael and that's where i met chance for real. we hung out but they didn't approve. chance posted a photo with brooklyn and some girl and they both got upset causing me to leave and i came back about a day ago and i'm hanging out with chance and they're mad about it." i breathed out.

"i see why they're overreacting. they obviously care for you like a sister." nick said "i know that but i can make my own decisions." i said "that's true. she has a point." devin said "honestly i think they just miss you. from what i'm gearing you've been with chance most of the time. you might be in love with chance but those two are your best friends. jay is family. hell even michael's family. you put them first. not some guy." nick said. i sighed throwing myself down on the bed "go to sleep. it's okay." devin said as nick stood up to leave the room "don't forget what i said." nick stated before leaving the room. i let out a deep sigh before falling asleep while devin played with my hair.