(part 7) joining forces

After the movie they go and eat at Applebee's. After that they go home and sleep (next day) the 2 groups play at the playground they see a kid getting bullied and Eric gets reminded about Kenny how he got bullied till he became mysterion. The whole world made a day called mysterious day its when everybody gets a present and gives it to them then they burn the present it happens January 25. The 2 groups got along pretty good since Kenny went to hell they decide to join forces they do it for Kenny they call it justice friends they build their base and it is wonderful there is new tech and gear. They all go out searching for 4 bank robbers who robbed Pacific bank they stole $6 million mosquito has a lead on them he follows them and finds their base he goes and tells justice friends. They all say good job to mosquito. They all go and they see cameras they knew this was gonna be a hard mission they take out the cameras outside they see some bodyguards coon sneaks up behind them and suffercated​  them they enter the door and they see more cameras and more body guards blizzard shooters everyone and the cameras no one noticed they go down stairs they see the 4 bank robbers but one person came behind blizzard and shoots him in the head and drags his body the justice friends don't notice till human kite says to blizzard shoot them with your gun he says again he looks back and does not see blizzard he tells everyone and they go and look for him they see his dead body and run to him the person sneaks up behind them and takes the coon he ties him to a chair over a  pool of electric eels. The justice friends find the coon they go and untie him but he sees someone and tells the justice friends where he is they go after him and takes him out they untie the coon and go back to the basement. The 4 bank robbers see them they take out their gun and shoot at them they report to the police and say where the money is. Police go and arrest them and take the money back to the Pacific bank. They go back and see blizzard he is gone they walk back to the justice lair and see blizzard.