(part5) Im Back

It's a sad day for South park mysterion is dead. The coon is strolling around in his coon car he sees someone getting robbed in an alley way. He goes and saves the person who is getting robbed but he gets hit with a gun and says aww fuck you ass whole
Imma kick your ass he gets up and scratches his balls with his metal claws and punches his jaw then scratches him in the eyeballs. He gets up and runs away but he gets attacked by someone and the coon sees the person and he starts running but he trips and the person who attacked the robber reveals himself to be. Mysterion Coon says how you died mysterion says I'm from hell I can't die but it may look like I die but I cant. Coon says what are you gonna do mysterion says I'm gonna go to freedom pals coon says okay then see you around. They both go back to their groups and tell them the news about Kenny. (1month later) its Eric's birthday and he invite all the groups to go to his birthday party he went to chuckecheese. (2 hours later) a red dot is pointed on a little 2 year old kid and 1 minute later he's dead everybody gets down even the 2 groups of heros they forgot to get their costumes so they are defenseless. Another minute passes another kid is dead everybody goes to the exit and calls the cops Eric sees the person who is shooting the kids it is one of Chaos's minions. Everybody escapes but Mysterion is gone he is going to kill that guy who shot the kids. He reaches him and punches him beats him up but he gets shot by chaos and takes him to his chaos lair. He tortures him. Everybody goes back to their lairs and think where mysterion is.

 Everybody goes back to their lairs and think where mysterion is