(part 13) wonder tweek

Amnisea moved to Texas with his mom and dad, butlord stayed friends with Eric, Kenny, Kyle and Craig but he just not a super hero they respected that he's not a super hero. They are all walking to school but they see Jonny in an ally way getting bullied by one of the 8th graders he gets mad and let's out a bolt of lightning at the 8th grader the 8th grader gets knocked out and Jonny runs crying. He tells himself I'm done for my mom and dad told me to never use my powers. Eric and his friends follow him Jonny sees them and says did you see they say ya. They walk Jonny to school after school they talk to Jonny and tell him if he wants to come over he says ya and eric and his friends say we should recruit him to justice friends they all say ya they tell Jonny and he says ya. They train him and tell him the dangers and how many people they lost. (5 months later) Jonny is ready and so are the Justice friends to come out and fight crime Eric and his friends make a costume for Jonny and they think of a name Jonny says wonder tweek they say ya that's a good name. They get an Amber alert of a missing 13 year old last known location around South park school they go there and try and find him. They see him in the school basement tied up they go and until him but it was a trap coon sends a signal to butlord token Gets out of the chair and and talks to them about wonder tweek saying he will turn on you wonder tweek Deny's it because it's not true token is trying to get wonder tweek on his side so he can start a villan (bad guy group) butlord gets the signal and puts on his costume and goes to coons location he goes In the basement and he sees token and knocks him out the justice friends run back to the justice lair. Butlord says can I join back coon says No everyone looks at coon coon says just kidding of course you can then says welcome back.