More kids, oh joy

*******************************Time Skip: Five months **********************************
The trio were trying to find food again after finding multiply weapons from monsters that stole them from other fallen demigods when they suddenly crashed into two demigods. Literally.

Two kids, a short Cherokee girl was running away from a cyclops, appearing to try and talk to it. It appeared to be working as he suddenly stopped, but ran towards her again and knocked her out. Another kid, he had black hair and a eyepatch and looked a bit older, was trying to shoot arrows at him, one hitting his shoulder.

He howled and swung his club, hitting the boy in the chest with Percy wincing as he flew backwards. "Leo, can you give me a shield?" "On it boss!" Leo whispered as he pulled out a celestial bronze shield.

Percy took it and sprinted towards the boy. He jumped right in front of just as the cyclops was about to do the final blow.

Both the cyclops and Percy got blasted back from the impact. When the cyclops stood up he started dragging the girl's leg away.

"PIPER!" The boy screamed, tears starting to drip down his face. Percy felt bad for the boy. He stood up and slowly tiptoed towards the cyclops. He than quickly slashed the cyclops head off, leaving golden dust behind.

He carried the girl bridal style, noticing there was blood coming out of her head and started panicking.

"ANNABETH! LEO! WE NEED AMBROSIA ASAP!" "What's asap?" Leo hurriedly whispered to Annabeth. "As soon as possible" the blonde girl replied.

Annabeth hurriedly unwrapped the block of ambrosia inside her pocket and fed tiny chunks to her. "Percy, use the mist" "yup, oh and hey kid, what's your name? Also do you want to join our squad? We could use a few more." Percy began as he returned the shield to Leo.

The boy looked startled, like he was never offered something like that. "Ethan" the boy replied. "Ethan Nakurma. The girls my best friend, Piper, and we've been running for 2 months."

"What do you know about Greek myths?" Percy said in Ancient Greek. "I know enough to make a living" Ethan replied back in Ancient Greek. So he knew a thing or two about life. Always runs and try not to get eaten, or course. "You still want to join?"

Ethan waited, and whispered "I'll think about. Nobodies ever been this nice to me except for Piper. I hope she doesn't die. Oh and we have reason to believe that she's a daughter of Nike."

"Nike? Hmm... Can she do anything... What normal people would say, but we aren't normal, weird?" "Actually ya she can tell people what to do, she made this guy gave her a car before! Sadly we didn't drive it." Ethan said after a few minutes"

"Hmmm" Percy and Annabeth both mumbled at the same time. "Uh, what they said" Leo said after a moment of silence, "and who"s Nike? Like my shoes? My shoes are pretty cool if I say so myself!"

Annabeth and Percy laughed. "Sorry Leo, she's actually the goddess of victory, and you probably shouldn't say that out loud again" Percy said when he finished laughing. "Oh" Leo said bluntly.

Ethan watched the trio all laugh and talk together. He always wished he had a family like that, but he had Piper now. Maybe I'll join Ethan thought. Not until Piper wakes up.

**************************************Time Skip: one hour *****************************************
Piper woke up, groaning. A older boy stood over her, feeding her tiny chunks of... Her dad's black bean soup? She looked closer as the thing the boy was holding and saw golden brownies. Yum.

The boy saw her looking at the brownie. "It's ambrosia, it tastes what you desire the most. Oh and my names Percy, she's Annabeth and he's Leo" the boy stated, making Piper look around noticing there was more people.

"We're just like you guys." Percy stated. "Demigods" Annabeth whispered, nodding. "Hey Piper?" A timid voice asked. She looked quickly, making it look like she had no time in the world.

"Ethan! Where are we?" Piper said. "Well, you see."the said boy began. "These people want us to join them." "Yes!"Piper said, excited. "What? That fast?" Ethan whispered. "Well, you saw them help us, and heal us, and there nice enough, so yeah!"

Ethan shrugged and turned to the trio. "We... Want to join." Percy began to smile. "Welcome to the family." "Family?" Piper said? "Family" Leo responded, nodding.

Piper and Ethan locked eyes. They could finally have some help. Also maybe, just maybe, help Piper control her powers.

And that's a wrap! Here are the ages in case you want to know. They might be slightly off, but oh well.
Percy-12
Annabeth-12
Ethan-11
Piper-10
Leo-9
(From oldest to youngest)
Another sorry if the demigods sound slightly older than there ages.