Where It All Began

So Yeah This Is All About My Life Now STFU And Listen.....It All Started When I Was 8 Years Old.

*Flashback*

I Was Sleep Then I Heard Moaning, Screaming, Grunting And The HeadBoard Hitting Against The Wall. Ugh You Nasty F.cks! Kill The Visual Dammit! Finally It Stopped. 2 Hours After An Adeep Sleep I Feel Something Inside Of Me. I Open My Eyes And See My StepFather Thrusting Inside Of Me. 'Stop Mommy Helpp Me!!!!!!!!' I Screamed. 'STFU U Lil Girl Before I Kill You!' I Cried And Cried All Night Long. I Wanted My Mom So Bad. ' Now If You say Something To Your Mom.....Just Know That You Will Be 6 Feet Under.' 'Yes Father.' I Said Hurting On My Private.. He walked Out And Then  I Satyed Up All  Night Long. I Never Felt So Dirty In My Lifee..

*End Of Flashback*

So Now You See Why I Act This Way! Im 16 And Out Here Alonee......ByMyselff =(

*The Next Day*

I Wake Up Out Of My Bed And Take MySelf A Warm Soothing Shower. I Had Looked In The Mirror At MySellf And Thought " Why Dont Any Boys Like Me? Am I Ugly? Do My Curves Stick Out To Much? What Is Wrong With Me?" I Thought Those Things everyday. I Finally Walked Out Of The Bathroom And Got Dressed. 

(A/N- OUTFIT IN THE COMMENTS)

After I Got Dressed I went Downstairs. "Dad??" "Im In The Kitchen Cam." "Hey Have You Seen My Belly Ring That Sayd Freak?"I said " Why?" He Asked "Cause I Want It" "Here" He Gave Me The Ring And Grabbed My Fonee And Walked Out The Door. I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My dad Today He Seems Happy. But Anyways Im Going To School At Kennedy High Home Of The Chargers! So Yeah Thats My Homee Lifee And Now......School! Ugh