I Needed You

I Feel So Violated After What Happened Last Night. I Woke UP Hurting And In Pain. I Finally Made MySelf Get Up Out The Bed And Take A Shower. I Got Out 20 Minutes Later And Put On My Blue Aero Postale Long Sleeve Shirt and My True Religion Jeans And My Aero Postale Boots With My Ray Bans Because Of My Black Eye. I Walked DownStairs And I Saw My Dad. He Came Up To Me And Slapped Me And Put Me On The Couch And He Pulled Down His Pants And Made Me Suck His Dxck. It Hurted So Bad. So You Know What I Did.... I Bit Down On It And Ran. I Ran To School And All Eyes Were On Me. I Got My Books Out Of My Locker And Walked To HomeRoom. As Soon As I Wqlked In There I Seen Craig Making Out With My BestFriend Jamie And Touching All Over Her. My Heart Broke In All Different Directions. I Thought He liked Me. "So I See That You Foung SomeBody Who Cares About You Right?" I Said Crying. They Pulled Away And Looked At Me In Shock. " Camryn He Xoesnt Want You He Wants Me And I Dont Even Know Why You Botherd Messing With Him Your Nothing But A Slu--" I Beat The Hell Out Of Her And After That SLAP!! " You Are No Good Craig Johnson. I HATE YOU!!!" I Said And Walked Out.

•I Skipped Lunch So Now 6th Period•

I Walked Into This Ratchet Ass Class Called History. Mr. Sanchez Paired Us Up And His Ugly Ass Put Me With Craig. He Came Over And Had A Smile On His Face. " Boy Take That damn Smile Off Yo Face Cause I don't Like You Not One Bit!" I Said With A Straight Face. His Smile Turned Into A Frown. " Okay Now Students You Have To Make A Poster With Your Partner And It Must Be On the Civil War. You Have 3 Weeks To Do So" Mr. Sanchez Said. This Is Gonna Be A Long Ass 3 Weeks. " So Who's House Craig Said. "Umm Yours Cause My Dad Is Over Protective." I Said. " Okay So We Start TodY." He Said A Lil Happy. " Ugh Watever" I Said Then I Put My Hand Down And Next Thing You Know I feel SomeOnes Hand Touch My Pxssy. I Look Up And It's Craig's Perverted Ass!! I Slaped His Hand Away And Then The Bell Rang And School Was Out. Finally 😄.

After School

I Was Waiting By Craig's Car. He Was Walking My Way With A Girl On His Arm. It Was Jamie Ugly Ass. She Smirked At Me And Turned Him Around And Started Tounging Him Down. One Thing...THE MOST NASIEST SHXT I'VE EVER SEEN!! "Just So You Know Jamie Brown , Ha Your Tasting My Spit U nasty Bxtch!" I Said As I got In The Car. Craig Finally Came And Got In The Car Happy As Hell. "So AreYou And Jamie Like A Couple Now?" " I Don't Even Know To Be Forreal." "Oh Okay" " Are You Jealous That She Is Kissing Me And Your Not?" That Question Made My Skin Boil To The Top!! "Pull The Car Over Now" He Pulled Over And I Got Out And Slammed The Door. "I Was Just Playing Cam C'mon. You Know I'm Just Playing" He Said Getting Out The Car And Shouting. I Stoped And Turned Around. "That Might Be True Cause You Might Just Be Playing But With My Heart, Also I Shoul Don't Know You!!" I Said And Went Home. As Soon As I Wallked In The Door Some Slutty Ass Clothes Were Thrown At Me By My Dad. "What Is This For?" I Asked Scarred Of His Responce. "Your Working Tonight So Go Get Ready." He Said "Your Such A Slut!" I Hung My Head And Walked Up The Stairs.