School Lifee

Ugh So Now You Made It To My School Lifee....Woopdie Doo Btc. Onee Word About My School SHITTY!!! Kennedy High Is Something Else. You Have You Jocks, Preppies, Groupies, Wanna Be's, Populars, Lames, Hoes/Sluts, And Last But So Least You Geeks. Me, Camryn, Im Considered A Popular. I Have Everybody Wanting To Be Like Me.

Im Walking In The HallWay And A Boy Bumped InTo Me. "Aye Watch Where Your---" He Turned Around And He Had The Sexiest Eyes Ever!!! I Mean U Can Juss Rape Him With Those eyes Of His Likee God Damn!! And He Had A Freesh Hair Cut And His Swaqq Was On A Billion!!. ., Lord Save Me =) "What" He Said "I Said Watch Where Your Going Next Time" i Said As I Got Up And Brushed MySelf Off. "Oh."{ Nigga You Got A Smart Ass Mouth You Luck U Sexy Af'. "Ugh What Is Your Name Newbie?" I said With My Armms Crossed Against My Chest. "Im Craig , Butt Baby You Can Call Me Daddy" He Said Taht As He Wraped Hiis Arms Around My Waist And Whispered In My Ear. He Gave Me Chills A Lil. I Just Wanted To Kiss Him Right Then And There!! Wait Camryn COntroll YourSelf , Your The Most Popular Girl In School Dont Let Him Get You Likee That. Okay Im Back! =)

I Whispered Back "Baby Boy, You Have To Try Harder To Havee Me" And With That I Walked Away! Imma Play Hard To Get With This Nigga Cause He Seem Like A Player And I Aint Gonna Let No Nigga Break My Heart Again Not After What HAppened Between Me And Andrew

*Flashback*

I Called Andrew One Day And He Answerd So Out Of Breath..."Hey Baby Why You Breathing So Hard?" I said "Oh Nothing Just Got Back From A Run" He Said "Oh Butt You Barely Do That But I Dont Caree What-----" "Im Sorry Baby I Gotta Go" He Said The  Hunng Up. Before He Hung Up I Couldve Swore I Heard A Females Voice In The Back And She Said Im Ready For Round 4....Nigga Betta NOt Be Cheating!! >:[ So i Got In My Car And I Drove To Andrews House And I Used The Emergency Key To Get In. I Snuck InSide And I Seen That His Parents Werent There So Why Was There Moaning And Grunting And It Kinda Smelled Likee Se----- OH HELL NO!!! I Ran Upstairs And Opened The Door And Saw My BoyFriend And My Cousin Domoniquee Havinng Sex...I Wanted To Kill Her But That Was Family. "So This Is Why Your Breathing Hard Right?" I Said Almost Crying. "I Have My Heart To You For 2 Years And Then You Go And Do This???!!! U Ugly Son Of A Btc I Hope You Rot In Hell And As For You Dominiquee I Hopee You Catch STD's For All I Care!!!!" I Stormed Out And Never Looked Back.

*End Of Flashback*

Lunch Time Came And I Sat With The Populars And My 4 Mains Were There, Mariya, Jamie, Kyra, And Shaunie. "Hey Yall" I Siad As I Was Sitting Down. "Heyy Boo! You Heard about Tyras Party?" Asked Shaunie. "Yeah We Going Right?" I Asked "You Know It" Said Jamie. "Damn Who Is That Right There?" Kyra Said. That Was The Boy Who Bumped InTo Me. I Looked His Way And He Winked At Me And I Kinda Bit My Lip. "Oooooo Look Who Got You Feeling Good Ms.Waters" Mariya Said Looking At Me. "Owow But No His Name Is Craig And He Is Not Who I Like" I Lied. That Nigga Can Get It All The Time. He Walked Over And Sat Down And Put Me On His Lap! "Nigga Who You Be??!!" "Im Your Future Hubby" He said Laughinng. "You Got Me Bent SideWays But These are My Sexy SINGLE Friends Mariya The Flirty One." "Heyy" Mariya Said. "Jamie The Flexiable Onee" I Said "Can You Be Mine Like Damn Look At You!" Jamie said. "Kyra The Protective One." I Said Again. "Yeah Thats Like My Sis" Kyra Said. "And Lastly But Not Least Shaunie The Party hoe!" I Said. "Aye Btc U A Hoe J/K But Yeah Im Me So If You Get On My Bah Side Boy You Better Pray For Your Blessings And Betta Hope I Dont Cut Yo d.ck Off okay?" Shaunie Said. "Okay I Get It Shaunie" Craig Siad Scared. "So You Gone Be My date For Tyras Party Right?" Craig Asked Me. This Boy Cray But Why Not. "Hmph Can Yoou Handle Me?" "Baby You Teasing And That Aint Right" "Your Not Gonna Get Hard Right?" "Not If You Dont Twerk" "Okay I got U" I Gave Him My Number And Walked Away From The Table. I Go To My Next Class Period Which Is Science. Ms.Green She Be Buggin....Since It Was A New Year We Had New Lab Partners And Guess Who I was Paired With..........CRAIG!

Ms.Grren Is Irii She Always Sucking SomeOnes D.ck Likee Damn No Wonder Why Her Weave Always Messed Up! "Hey Baby We Meet Agagin" Craig Said Sitting By Me. "Boy You Pushing Yo Luck Hehe Butt Wassup?" "I Wanted To Know What Your Doing After School." He Said In A Flirtatious Voice. "I Have Cheer Practice So About 4:15 You Come And Pick Me Up And We Can Go To Yo-----" I Got Cut Off My Ms.Green. "Ms.Waters Would You Like To Share What Your Talking About?" "Would You Let Us Know Why Your A Stubborn B.tch With No Man Or D.ck In Your Life?" I Said With An Attitude. "Ms.Waters And Mr.Johnson To The Office Now!" "Good Cause I Dont Wanna Smell Yo 5 Day Old Fishy Smelling P.ssy AnyWay!" I Said And Me And Craig Walked Out. The Whole Class Was Laughing And Instigating (spell Check). While Me And Craig Was Walking Down The Hallway He Pushed Me Into A Locker And Pressed His Lips Against Mine And I Felt Sparks. I Kissed Back And Wraped My Arms Around His Neck. He Tugged On My Bottom Lip And I Teased Him And Rejected Him. He Pulled Away And I Started Laughing. "Whats So Funny?" "Omg I Bet U Mad!" "No I wanted To Give You A Preview Of What I Was Gonna Do To You Later On In Life." "Owow Wanna Ditch School" I Smirked. "Mmmmm... Yeah My House Okay?" "Alrrt Race You To The Car" I Ran And Ran Bu6t This Nigga Beat me. "What The Actual F.ck Are You superMan Or SomeThing??" "No Im Your Man" "Your So Effin Corny Get In The Car" I Said. This Boy Can Sweet talk Forreal! =)