Broken and Scarred

My name is Spencer. Plain old Spencer. Black hair with blue streaks, grey eyes, pale skin, 5'7. I'm 17 and I have no life. Well, I do have a life, it's just not the best life. My mother disappeared when I was 12, my dad abuses me, my 19 year old sister sleeps with any boy she meets, and everyone at my school hates me. I did nothing to them. They just hate me. By hate, I mean bully. They call me who're, slut, worthless, dumb, pathetic, cunt, bitch, the list goes on and on. I cut to help my pain. I have the scars to prove it. Written on left thigh is "WORTHLESS". I wrote that into my flesh when I was only 14. I've tried commuting suicide, but somebody is always able to stop me. Music helps me pull through with my life, too. It helps me overcome my feelings. Off course there is one more thing that helped me pull through. That one thing was a very special boy.

Preston Richardson. Blond hair, blue eyes, tan skin, 5'9. Titled the most popular boy in school. He's 17, and has the perfect life. His mom is an actress, his dad is a director. He has 2 younger siblings. 15 year old sister, Jessica Richardson, and 13 year old brother, Michael Richardson. Everyone at school loves him. He's the schools beloved quarterback, straight-A student, star forward in soccer, and he always scores the leads in plays. His girlfriend is Gina Mcortmic, most popular girl in school. Preston had never seen himself as perfect, he sees himself as misjudged, and imperfect. One little thing would change his life forever, and that one thing was a very special girl.