9

Trevor and I had driven all the guys back to the hotel ending bonfire night in the early am after a work out of trying to get them in the car.

That morning

I woke up looking at the time and seeing Trev draw me in her sketch book.

"Trevor." I growl rolling over and looking at the time "Ah fuck. We have to get the guys up for the flight back home." I look back at her tired face and red puffy eyes from crying or lack of sleep. "Trev, did you not sleep?" I raise an eyebrow.

She nods. "Yeah." Trevor stands up with droopy eyes grabbing the ice bucket still filled with some ice and the rest melted. "I'm going to go wake Colson up." She walked out with the bucket of water.

"It looks like Trev isn't handling him very well." I chase after her just in time to see her poor the ice water on him and him jump up and look pissed at her. I stand in the doorway leaning against the frame.

"What the hell Trev!?!" Colson hollered a little the angriest I've ever seen him get since she started working for him.

"I'm up so you're up. I don't want you to miss this flight back home Mr. Colson Baker." She grinned before leaving the room.

"Damn." I mumble looking down.

"Say something, A?" Colson snaps.

"Yeah." My mood switches when I hear him snap at me. "Karma's a bitch." I snap back at him before leaving to get dressed. "Fucking asshole." I mumble walking into my room and Rook and Slim walk out of theirs.

Trev and I pack our cases ready to go back home. We all wait for Kells in the corridor. Rook keeps fidgeting and moving around.

"Rook." I look at him.

"Yeah?" He looks back at me.

I shake my head. "You're going to give me an anxiety attack if you don't stop moving, hunny."

He stops moving and looks at Trev who's falling asleep against the wall. Dub pokes Trevor's side.

"Finally." Slim says as Colson walks out of his room. "Where you on a journey in there? You took forever."

Colson scoffs. "Well if my assistant did her fucking job the-" he turns and looks at Trev ready to cry because she's so tired and he's being mean to her.

"Say it. I dare you." I walk past him smacking the back of his head and helping Trev to our vehicles so we can board the plane.

"Ooooo. Someone's in trouble with both of the ladies." AJ teases.

The guys got everything ready as I held now sleeping Trevor in the car, stroking her hair to keep her asleep. No one had said anything the entire ride, aside from me occasionally singing to keep Trev asleep, but no one talked to each other. Maybe it was too early for anyone to talk.

"We're here." Colson huffs getting out of the car and slamming the door causing Trev to jolt awake.

We all got out and gathered our stuff out of the car taking it with us before checking into our flight bags heading into the plane. The attendants greeted us as we got on the plane. Flight taking about 8hours and 25minutes. It felt like too long before we were back home, even if we slept the entire way. The delayed flight made it so we didn't have time to drop our baggage off we had to go straight to the hospital for my appointment.

"I'm so nervous." I rub my hands together then on my pants.

"It'll be okay, A." Slim reassures me and smiles at Trev. "You still tired, Queen?" He ties her hair back for her.