Chapter:3 The Fall

Lance: As I Made my why to The others My sister was the first to greet me as I entered I can tell she had sorrow in her eyes But I need to prove to her I can do it.  I gave her a hug and told her I will be Okay and I will return.

Just then I Saw Hunk crying his eyes out then he comes over and Wraps his  arms around me and Allura and squeezes.

Everyone laughs except For me and Allura of course more like dying.

....

After me and Keith Said our good byes We walked to our Hangars and Boarded our lions and Take off.

My sister Opens a wormWhole but just then a strange thing appears our of no where and Shoots a big laser at the worm whole as we enter it Causes it to  disable which caused Allura lost control of wormwhole which she lost Control of where it was taking us as well.

"Allura!!... Allura!! What is happening" Keith shouts in his helmet.

"k-kei--y-y"  Coran says but Couldn't be heard His voice staticly

"Lance are you there" Keith spits out

"y-yeah I'm h-hear" i say in the Helmet peice

"what's going o-on"

Just then after Floating in the Worm whole it finally sports Them out in different galaxy that they didn't Recognize.

When they were spitting out they were Shot out which they went pretty fast as they try to slow themselves down by taking control of there lions Keith notices they were approaching a planet that looks a lot like Earth but I'm way it was different.

"Lance look...i-is that e-earth" he asks

"It can't be the Continents are all scrambled different" he says in a curious tone

Once they entered the Atmosphere they started coming in hot. Our lions were on fire Fall from the Sky.

"Ahhhhhh! W-we h-have to G-get c--control of our l-lions" shouted Keith as he tried to pull back

No answer...

"l-lance"

Keith: I didn't here an answer which Made me panic a little I tried to Take control of myblion but We were on fire and falling on to a strange planet that looked a lot like Earth which doesn't help much either.

Still no answer...

"LANCE!? " I shout