Chapter 4

Luke's POV:

I woke up with Danielle's head nuzzled in my chest. She's so cute, I'm so happy she's my girlfriend. I decided to get up and make us breakfast. I carefully slipped out of Danielle's grip and headed for the kitchen. I grabbed eggs, bacon, and some pre-made pancake batter out of the fridge. I grabbed a pan and turned on the stove. I cooked everything and made some coffee. I set the plates of food on the table as I felt a hand wrap around my waist.

Danielle's POV:

I woke up to the smell of coffee and bacon. Yum, Luke must be making breakfast. I walked out into the kitchen and wrapped my hands around his waist. "Good Morning, baby" he said as he kissed my forehead. "Morning" I said yawning. "You made breakfast?" I said smiling. "anything for you, baby" he said as he kissed my lips passionately. We sat down and started eating. "oh my god Luke, you can cook." "it's just bacon" he said laughing "the best damn bacon I've ever had." he laughed. "Thanks baby." I smiled and continued eating.

After we finished eating we sat down on the couch and I cuddled into his side. It was around noon, so I decided I needed to go home. "Luke, baby, I've gotta go home, it's already noon." "Noooooo.." he said pouting. "Yessssss." I said mocking him. "Okay, but what time should I pick you up tonight?" "Aren't you sick of me?" I said laughing. "Never, ever, could I be sick of you!" I chuckled. "How about 6?" "Sounds perfect." he said as he kissed my lips passionately, which lead into a heated make out session. I crawled on top of him and he started kissing down my neck. He kept hitting that sweet spot, over and over again, making me moan. He pulled off my shirt and without thinking I did the same to his. I kissed his lips hard, and shoved my tongue into his mouth. He flipped me over, not breaking the kiss, and massaged my breasts in his hands making me moan. I kissed his neck and lightly suckled on his collar bones as he moaned my name softly. He pulled me up to his lips and kissed me softly as he started to pull off my panties "Luke, baby, stop" "Sorry, darlin, I guess I got outta hand." "Hey, that doesn't mean I didn't like it." I said as I kissed his lips softly. "you're making it so hard to say no, Luke" "than don't" he said laughing. I crawled off of him and put on my shirt and shorts. "need a ride?" Luke asked as he kissed my cheek. "that would be great" I said laughing. He grabbed his keys and intertwined our fingers as we walked out of the tour bus to his truck. As we were driving to my place I turned on the radio and "That's My Kinda Night"came on. We started singing along and right when we pulled up to my apartment the song ended. "I'll see you at 6, cowboy." I said as I kissed his lips and walked out of the truck.

Luke's POV:

Man, Danielle is gorgeous. I can't wait to see her again tonight. I have to take her somewhere special. I sat around thinking for about an hour what I wanted to do with her. I finally decided on taking her to Muckalee Creek so we could do some fishing, and have a bonfire. I want the date to be fun and casual, and I feel like she would too.

It was around three so I decided to get lunch with Carter and Black Mike. We pulled into a local restaurant and went inside. There was nobody there, which was a good thing. We got a table and ordered our food, then started talking. "So, who's the girl?" carter asked "What?" "oh please, I knew it when I saw you. You were all smiles and happy, and you didn't answer any of my texts last night" he said laughing. "Ok, you got me. Her name is Danielle, we met last night. She's gorgeous and funny and perfect, and she just so happens to be my girlfriend" I said smiling "Nice one, man" black mike said patting my back."We hung out last night and it was amazing, I felt like I could be myself around her. We've got a date tonight." "That's great, man!" carter said as someone walked through the door.

Danielle's POV:

When I got home I texted Nikki and asked if she wanted to come meet me for lunch at the restaurant my party was at. She said yes so I hopped in the shower and shampooed and conditioned my hair and washed my body, and quickly shaved my legs and underarms. I got out, dried my body, and squeezed the water out of my hair. I put on some tight jeans, a knit crop top, and some flip flops. I went back into the bathroom and did my makeup lightly and let my hair air dry. I just left my hair natural and sprayed on some perfume.

I got in my truck and headed to the restaurant. Nikki and I pulled up at the same time and headed inside. As we walked in I saw a familiar face."Hey, baby! What are you doing here?" I said running to him and wrapping him in a hug. "Eating." he said sarcastically and kissed my lips. "Boys, this is my girlfriend, Danielle, and Dani, these are my best friends Carter and Black Mike." he said pointing to them. "Hi! It's nice to meet y'all!" I said shaking there hands. "Why don't you two join us?" Luke asked. "We'd love to" I said as he kissed my cheek. Luke introduced the boys to Nikki and I could definitely tell Black Mike liked her. They made small talk and I saw them exchange numbers. We finished eating and Luke payed, and he walked me too my truck, black mike did the same to Nikki's. She's gonna follow me home so she can help me get ready. "I'll see you at 6, baby." Luke said as he kissed me passionately."I can't wait." I smiled, hopped into my truck, and headed home to get ready.