chapter 1

it was a normal day in seoul, south korea. busy roads, high sky scrapers, people crossing the roads. but it was different at someone's home. hwang eunbi.

eunbi pov

i woke up thanks to the sounds of someone banging on my door. I cursed internally and lazily got up from bed. It was just a small apartment in gangnam. My dad died even before i was born and my mum died when i was 5. My brother, Hwang Minhyuk, got married early, well he is 28 and he works as a doctor. I quit school and lived alone at the age of 16. Now im 19. I didnt want to cause trouble for Minhyuk and his family in his hugeeeee mansion. He do give me allowance every month and helps to pay for my house bills. He also visits me often and cares for me alot

I opened the door and it was dahyun.

"Yah! You looked horrible! What happen to you?" She shouted at me as she entered my apartment.

"What are you doing her early in the morning?" I asked, scratching my head.

"Early in the morning?! Yah hwang eunbi. Its 2pm in the afternoon." She nagged. "And your house! It is a mess! It looks no different from a garbage site."

"Dahyun-ah, every single time you visit without fail, you will nag. Can you just let me rest my ears" i muttered.

"Now you. Go and bathe. I will wait for you out here." she pushed me inside the toilet.

I washed up and changed into something fresh and clean.

(A/n: her hair will be her long black hairrr. IDK I JUST LIKE SINB WIF LONG HAIR. SHE LOOK SO PRETTYYYY)

I got out of the toilet and head to the kitchen to get dahyun some snacks. I cant cook so all i have is ramyeon, biscuits, sodas and mineral water. I gave her a can of coke since it was sunny outside.

"eunbi-ya..how are you doing?" She asked.

"im fine dahyun-ah..dont worry about me :)" i assured her.

"Actually eunbi, i got you a job." She told me and sat closer to me.

"huh? Waee?" I asked.

"Appa needed an extra worker.." she mumbled.

"Wait........undercover police officer?" I asked.

She nodded her head.

"Wah! Daeeeebak! Ive always wanted to try that out!" I snorted.

"Jinjja?! Then you can meet appa tomorrow morning at 10am for a short interview. If everything meets his expectations, he might even give you your first task to try out" she explain. "Oh and your clothes....kaja! Lets go shopping! I bet you never even use the money that minhyuk oppa gave you every month."

Aish dahyun. With that money I planned to get a robot that cleans my house since im too lazy to do it. :( now it will be gone just to get new clothes.

***

"You look good in that! Lets find for more clothes!" Dahyun pulled me to a rack of clothes.

"You look emo wearing all black eunbi-ya. Your hair is black too. Dont tell me you're gonna paint your nails black too" she chuckled when i showed her a black hoodie that i was interested in.

I glared at her but i still took that hoodie. I mean who wouldnt wear this oversized hoodie?! It makes me look cute!

After more clothes later on, we're done shopping.

"Oh by the way, when you go to work, theres no uniform. You can wear anything as long as its not too showy." Dahyun explained.

"Okay..i'll see you tomorrow?"

"Ne, i'll come and pick you up tomorrow at 9.30am." she said.

I waved at her and head home. Since i have nothing to do, i decided to clean my house. Maybe its time to clean it so i can live more comfortably..

----